Jeremy Bloom Wiki, Married, Wife, Girlfriend, Dating, Gay and Net Worth
The CEO of Integrate, Jeremy Bloom isn't just a successful entrepreneur—he has expertise in different fields; from sports to business tactics.
Just at the age of 17, he became a national champion in Skiing and world champion & Olympian by 19. He is a member of the United States Skiing Hall of Fame and a two-time Olympian, who competed in the US ski team in 2002 & 2006 Winter Olympics and 11-time World Cup gold medalist.
Besides that, Jeremy is also a former NFL football player and had played with Pittsburgh Steelers and Philadelphia Eagles.
Jeremy was born on 2 April 1982 in Loveland, Colorado. He attended the University of Colorado Boulder in 2002 and graduated with a Business degree in 2004. For further education, he enrolled at The Wharton School in 2006 to major in Real Estate and Finance Entrepreneurship Program.
Talking about his body measurements, Jeremy stands at a height of 1.75meters (5 feet 9 inches) and weighs approximately around 81kg.
Jeremy's father Larry Bloom is a psychology professor whereas a mother, Char Bloom is a ski and fly-fishing instructor. He has an older brother Jordan Bloom and a sister Molly Bloom in the family.
Like Jeremy, his sister Molly was Olympic Skier and was ranked the third-best female skier in North America. She is also a memoirist and former poker entrepreneur, who was previously arrested for hosting high-stakes-illegal games.
Who Is Jeremy Married To??
Jeremy is married to Brazilian actress Mariah Buzolin on 11 November 2018. Mariah is well known for her role in drama-romance All my Children(2011) as Maya Mercado and as Zoe Mendez in comedy-drama Jane by Design (2012) as well as Nicole in Hollywood Heights(2012).
Jeremy and his wife had gone public about their relationship by the end of 2017.
Jeremy Bloom with his wife Mariah Buzolin (November 2018) (Photo: Jeremy's Instagram)
Before tying the knot with Mariah, Jeremy was in a relationship with MTV’s Real World San Diego star Cameran Eubanks. As per People, Jeremy and his ex-girlfriend had started dating around 2016.
Likewise, Jeremy also dated an actress Jessica Lowndes. In May 2012, they were witnessed together cuddling in public in LA, according to Life & Style. Later, Page Six confirmed their split in March 2013.
Jeremy's career as an author, footballer, and a national player has not only benefited him to earn notoriety but has also prospered him with fruitful wealth. His net worth was estimated to be around $5 Million in April 2013. However, as of 2019, Jeremy's net worth is yet to be disclosed.
But, it is for sure, his earnings might have grown to some extent. Now, he is the CEO of marketing software and media service providing company Integrate, launched in April 2010.
Keep On Exploring: Marc Benioff, CEO of Salesforce Wiki: Salary, Net Worth & Family Life
Interesting Facts About Jeremy:
- His birth name is Jeremy Ryan Bloom.
- The former NFL player as well as an entrepreneur Jeremy has a huge fan following on his Instagram account—he has over 50.5K fan followers on his Instagram account jeremybloom.
- He has also been serving as a member of the board of trustees in U.S Ski & Snowboard since January 2016.
- Jeremy is the founder of Wish of a Lifetime(January 2008), an organization set out on a mission to foster respect and appreciation for seniors which grants life-enriching wishes to elders.
- To sum up his life, he even published a book titled Fueled by Failure: Using Detours and Defeats to Power Progress (Entreprenur Press, 2015) a book focussing on his career as NFL player, Olympian skier, a philanthropist, and CEO.