Alfred F Kelly is an American businessman and Chief Executive officer of Visa, Inc. His company has been able to provide an efficient, reliable, and convenient service to its customers worldwide.
Alfred got felicitated by the white house Award for Distinguished Service in 1986 for his leadership quality. His innovative mindset, integrative approach, positivity, and wide vision towards the company’s growth became the yardstick for this Award.
Wiki- Age, Education
Alfred F Kelly was born in 1959 in the United States. He is still vivacious and active at the age of 60.
Talking about his education, he enrolled at Iona College, which is the private catholic college situated in New Rochelle in New York State. Later, he earned his MBA and Undergraduate Degree from Iona College.
Chairman and CEO of Visa, Inc. Alfred F Kelly (Photo:- irishamerica.com)
Besides being the CEO of the company Visa, he also serves as the Chief Executive officer of Visa International Service Association (a subsidiary of Visa Inc). Alfred also represents the Board of New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Boston College, and Saint Joseph Seminary College, and so on.
Consider Reading This:- Bridget Sloan married status
Family- Wife & Children
Alfred F Kelly is happily married to Margaret Joan Parlatore. The couple tied their wedding knot at Mercy Roman Catholic Church in September 1983. And, now, they are blessed with five children.
Talking about his wife's profession, Margaret worked as an accountant for the Pepsi-Cola company Division of PepsiCo in White Plains.
The estimated net worth of Alfred F Kelly is about $60.4 Million as of 29 November 2019. He has over 139,036 units of Visa Stock in his name, which is valued over $39,402,235. And looking at his 16 years transactions, he sold Visa Stock priced over $1,459,121. Still, Alfred is likely to have at least 212,824 units of Visa Stock and a public asset of loosely $29 Million.
Likewise, as the chairman of the Board and the Chief Executive officer at Visa, he gets a yearly salary of $19,493,900, adding all the compensations. Plus, as a president of American Express Company from 2006 to 2008, he added more than $10 Million to his fortunes.
This Could Be Interesting:-Shantanu Narayan Net Worth
Exciting Facts About Alfred F Kelly
- His father was the president of the Canada life insurance company of New York in Scarsdale. Also, his late grandfather served as the sports editor for The New York Times from 1937 to 1958.
- The New York Times listed him in the top 200 highest paid CEO in America in 2017.
- His name Alfred has been originated from the Germanic Words aelfandraed which means “elf Counsel”.
- His Surname Kelly has unique meaning because of its multiple origins. It has its own meaning in Irish, Scottish and English patronymic.
- He spent two decades of his career working as an Executive at American Express.
- In the 1980’s he worked in the American Presidential residence, white House.