A choreographer and actress Amymarie Gaertner gained popularity overnight for her freestyle dance moves in six-second videos. She is not a professionally trained dancer, but her moves are dynamic and flawless.
Amymarie polished her skills by regularly practicing in her basement. Driven by her passion for dance, she began dancing around the kitchen and the house since the age of four.
Is Amymarie Gaertner Married?
Inspecting into Amymarie Gaertner's social media updates, it is still unsure as to if she is dating anyone or not. Though she has talked on the topic of boyfriend and marriage on her Twitter post, neither of them signifies the presence of her possible relationships.
On her 2015th tweet, Amymarie wrote:
People getting married so young is so crazy to me!! You have your whole life
It somehow hinted that she might not be in a hurry to settle down anytime soon.
Wiki (Age), Family Details
Amymarie was born on 5 August 1994 in Ohio, US. As evident on social media, she is close to her mother, whose birthday falls on 6 July. Besides, she also has an older brother in the family.
Amymarie Gaertner wishes her mother on the occasion of Mother's Day (2016) (Source: Amymarie's Instagram)
Amymarie could only pursue her passion for dancing after her family installed a stereo system in her basement which was a kind of little studio for her. Since then, she started taking part in talent shows and performing at events and building momentum achieving great heights.
Some Facts About Amymarie Gaertner: Height, Career
- Amymarie stands at a height of 1.68meters (5 feet 6 inches).
- She created her YouTube channel in February 2008 and started posting dance clips from her participation in different talent shows by the beginning of 2011.
- The social media star's first vine was a stop-motion video. She continued making videos featuring her cat, dog, car rides and visits to the concerts. After she showcased her dancing skills, her Vine account garnished over a million fans.
- Amymarie has also collaborated with other social media stars like Jakle Foushee, Logan PaulFik-Shun and MaddChadd.
- In 2015, Amymarie co-hosted the Halloween edition of Dancing with the Stars.
- She was featured as Vanessa in 'YouTube Red' original movie comedy-musical Dance Camp(2016), musical-series Sanders Shorts(2013) and Guidance(2015).
- Amymarie had received a nomination for the ‘Dancer of the Year’ award at in 5th Annual Streamy Awards held 2015. She was one of the finalists at the 8th Streamy Awards’ in 2016 for the dance category.
- On her every Valentines' Day, Amymarie mentions her pet dog as her "Valentine."