Barry Smith is a reality star who rose to stardom by appearing in the Bravo TV reality show called Southern Charm New Orleans.
He is also a fitness freak and an entrepreneur. He has a fitness center named FUEL Center of Fitness. Also, with the mindset of growing the business to the next level, he opened his clothing lining, FIRST TEAM Athletic Apparel, in 2019.
Personal Life: Married Status
The reality star has been married to Southern Charm: New Orleans’ co-star, Tamica Lee, since 2007. After being together for five years, the duo got hitched on 30 November 2007.
Similarly, Barry and Tamica did a vow renewal to celebrate their eleven years of marriage in August 2019. The couple chose Destin, Florida, for their perfect celebration. Tamica wore the same white gown, which she wore for her wedding day.
Barry Smith and his wife Tamica Lee on 8 February 2020 (Photo: Barry Smith's Instagram)
During their time at the season first, of Southern Charm: New Orleans, the duo was on a break from their bedroom activities. Talking to The Daily Dish in 2018, Tamica said that she was tired and was going through too much at that time with work and filming. She also added by saying that she wanted no advice from anyone unless they have been together with someone for 15 years.
Another Couple: Grace Bonney Is Gay & Happily Married, Here's How
However, after taking a break, the couple again came back in the form. In an interview with The Daily Dish in the same year, Tamica said that Barry was the man she got obsessed with.
Who is Tamica Lee?
Barry’s better half, Tamica is a reality star and is famous for featuring in the reality show, Southern Charm: New Orleans.
Not only this, but she is also recognized as a news anchor and commentator. She worked as a co-host for the show News with a Twist on the New Orleans ABC affiliate WGNO-26.
Together, Barry and Tamica are fortunate to be blessed with two kids: one son and a daughter. The couple's son Hunter was born on 17 January 2002; whereas, their daughter, Rani arrived on 18 October 2008.
Bio: Age and Family
Barry was born on 14 September 1971 in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Also A Reality Star: Bachelor's Jordan Kimball: His Relationship Drama With Jenna Cooper
He attended the Xavier University of Louisiana and pursued an education in Marketing until 1991.
Quick Facts About Barry
- His birth sign is Virgo.
- Barry has over almost two decades of experience in the fitness industry.
- The reality star’s mother passed away on 24th September 2019.
- Barry’s fitness club, FUEL Center of Fitness, focuses on providing a variety of exclusive classes like Boot Camp Challenge, Total Body Eclipse, X-Cycle, S.P.A.C.E. Program, ABT (Abs, butt & thighs), Advance Dance Training, and Nitro Kick (Kick Boxing). Also, this company has healthy snacks from Clean Creations, and drinks from the Raw Republic which keeps the body fueled up.
- Before starting his company, Barry worked as a personal trainer in New Orleans.
- Initially, Barry and his partner thought of launching the clothing line back in 1996 but couldn’t execute it into action. So, they restore the same plan in 2010 and launched their apparel lining, FIRST TEAM Athletic Apparel, in July 2019.