Brittny Gastineau is an American reality star- who has created a huge name in the entertainment industry starring in E!'s reality series, The Gastineau Girls (2005).
Further, she gained more limelight after featuring in more TV shows, including Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive, The Hills, Keeping Up with the Kardashians, and Cribs.
Apart from her career in the reality TV business, Brittny is also a model and has walked ramps for famous designers like Anna Sui, Anna Bowen, and Yumi Katsura.
Former Relationship With Reality TV Star
Back in 2018, Brittny Gastineau was in a relationship with Million Dollar Listing star, Steve Gold.
Brittny Gastineau and her ex-boyfriend, Steve Gold in 2018 (Photo: Daily Mail)
They started dating after having encountered at a Basel party, which was hosted by their mutual friend.
However, the relationship couldn't last long, and Steve is now dating his new girlfriend, Luiza Gawlowska.
Victim Of Domestic Violence
Previously, Brittny also shared an intimate relationship with an ex-boyfriend named Marquis Lewis, a.k.a. Retna in 2014.
Another TV Star: Heather Thomson Husband, Children, Net Worth & Facts
In June 2014, The Gastineau Girls’ star was seen heading to dinner at Beverly Hills with cuts and bruises surrounding her left eye. As per the news published by Daily Mail on 11th June 2014, there were rumors that Brittny was beaten by a man- who turned out to be none other than Marquis Lewis.
However, Marquis’ attorney claimed that the fight was mutual and that Brittny was not the only one injured. Marquis' eyes were also swollen up, his hand was injured, and there was a cut on his ear.
Brittny Gastineau's Bio: Age, Parents
Brittny was born as Brittny Amanda Erin Gastineau on 6th November 1983 in New York.
She was born to her parents: father Mark Gastineau and mother, Lisa Gastineau. Brittny’s father was a football player- who played as a defensive end for the New York Jets. Mark played football from 1979 to 1988.
Similarly, Brittny's mother is a television personality and an entrepreneur famous for working as a correspondent for Fox's Good Day New York.
However, her parents got legally split from each other on 21 June 1991.
As per Celebrity Net Worth, Brittny has collected a total net worth of $5 million through her profession as an actor and a model.
Quick Facts About Her:
- Brittny stands at a height of 5 feet and 8 inches (1.74 m).
- Her birth sign is Scorpio.
- Brittny lives in a huge house in Los Angeles, California. Her house occupies an of 3,057 square feet. This house has three bedrooms and three bathrooms.
- She also dated Jerry Ferrara in 2010.
- Her name was also linked to Olympic Medalist Michael Phelps in November 2012. But, she clarified in December 2012 that they were not in a relationship.
- Brittny also dated Latin superstar Luis Miguel in 2012. But, both walked different paths after a year of the relationship.
- Brittny’s father, Mark Gastineau, has a net worth of $3.5 million. Meanwhile, her mother Lisa Gastineau’s net worth is $30 million.
- She signed her first contract with Elite Modeling Management in the early 2000s.
- Brittny has also appeared in campaigns for L'Oreal, Ed Hardy, and MAC Cosmetics, and also on the covers of magazines like Hamptons and Lucire.