Catherine Giudici is a Vegan blogger recognized as the winner of the ABC’s reality show's The Bachelor's 17th season in 2013. She got recognition in the show for romantic affiliation with the reality star Sean Lowe.
The reality star and Sean's years-long relationship, which eventually turned into a marriage, was loved and supported by the fans. Eventually, they became one of the most lovely couples in the show business.
Married Life- Wedding
Catherine got married to reality star Sean Lowe on 26 January 2014. The wedding took place on a live TV ceremony held at the Four Seasons Resort Biltmore, Santa Barbara, in January 2014 after 14 months of engagement. Sean is well-known for his participation in ABC’s The Bachelors as well as the show’s counterpart, The Bachelorette and Dancing with the Stars.
Their love story began in the 17th season of the show The Bachelors in 2013. Later, the same year, they got engaged.
Now, Catherine is the mother of three kids.
She and her hubby got blessed with the third bundle of joy, a daughter Mia Mejia on 23 December 2019. After the baby's arrival, Catherine shared the happy news via Instagram with a caption, “Mama, Mia. ????”
Catherine Giudici with her baby girl Mia Mejia in December 2019 (Source: Catherine’s Instagram)
The couple had announced the news about Catherine's pregnancy in June 2019 and that they were expecting the baby to arrive on 23 December.
Besides Mia Mejia, Catherine and her husband Sean's other two children are Samuel Thomas Lowe (born on 2 July 2016) and Isaiah Hendrix Lowe (born on 18 May 2018).
Daughter of Carey Giudici and mother Cynthia Mejia, Catherine possesses the mixed ethnicity—her father is of Swiss-Italian as well as Scottish descent, and her mother belongs to Filipino-American ancestries. Her parents separated and were reported to have divorced in 2002.
Catherine also has two sisters in the family; Monica Giudici (B.A Graduate), who is a teacher in San Francisco, and India Giudici, who works at Durango Discovery Museum in Colorado.
Catherine was born on 29 April 1986 in Seattle, Washington, USA. She earned her high schooling from Roosevelt High School in 2004. For further education, she attended Washington State University and graduated with a B.A degree in advertising in 2008.
On her physical features, Catherine stands at the height of 1.6meters (5 feet 3 inches).
Some Interesting Facts About Catherine:
- Her birth name is Catherine Ligaya Mejia Giudici.
- Catherine was a graphic designer for Amazon when she got cast in the reality show The Bachelor in 2013.
- Her dad was battling depression for a long time, he attempted suicide in front of her sister when Catherine was just 14 years old.
- Besides, Catherine's participation in The Bachelor franchise, she also made appearances in Good Morning America(2014), Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars(2015), The Insider(2015) and Entertainment Tonight(2018).
- Her husband's net worth was estimated to be around $500 thousand in September 2012. But, Fortune later clarified in 2016 that Catherine and Sean developed close to $10 million worth residential and multi-family real estate in Dallas, Texas.