Celia Sawyer Married Life Wife Husband, Family, Net Worth & More
Celia Sawyer is a businesswoman and an interior designer, who is most renowned as the owner of the Celia Sawyer Interior Designers.
Besides an entrepreneur, Celia is also recognized as a reality TV star for appearing as a dealer in Channel 4's prime-time series, Four Rooms, in 2014.
Celia Sawyer's Married Life With Husband
Celia has been married to her husband, Nick Sawyer, for several years now.
Celia Sawyer and her husband Nick Sawyer (Photo: Wikinetworth)
Together, they are blessed with two children; one daughter and a son. Her daughter is named Lili while her son is called Jack. Celia's son was born on 17th January 2002.
Who Is Nick Sawyer?
Celia’s husband, Nick is a director and cinematographer. He has over 30 years of experience in the world of music videos, films, and documentaries. Further, Nick has worked with musicians and bands such as Diana Ross, REM, White Stripes, Anastasia, and many more.
Bio, Family, And Education
Celia was born on 10th August 1966 in England.
Another Reality TV Star: Mountain Men Star Morgan Beasley Wiki, Age, Wife, Family, Net Worth
She was born to her father, Philip, and mother, Valerie. Her father was an accountant; whereas, her mother was a part-time worker in Dulwich, South-East London.
Celia left school at the age of 15 after she obtained U in English O-Level. Later, she attended Bournemouth University.
Journey To Becoming An Interior Designer
Celia first worked as a dental nurse. Later, she started a business as a photographer's agent.
Soon, Celia’s mind was diverted into interior designer after entering the property game, which included buying, renovating, and then selling for profit. As a result, she founded her company, Celia Sawyer Interior Designers, in 2007.
Next Designer: Justina Blakeney Married Life With Husband, Children, Books
Since then, she has been operating the company.
Interesting Facts About Her:
- Her birth sign is Leo.
- Celia stands at a height of 5 feet and 10 inches (1.78m).
- Back in 2013, she was awarded the Inspirational Woman of the Year and Royal Television Society award for series, Four Rooms.
- An interior designer, Celia has a house worth $34 million (£22 million) in "Billionaires Row" in The Bishops Avenue, North London. The said house has eight bedroom suites, an underground leisure complex, a big swimming pool, and a cinema room in over 17,000 square feet.
- Celia also has another expensive mansion valued at $9.8 million (£6.5 million). It is located at the Sandbanks, Dorset, South England. Sandbanks is considered as the fourth most expensive place in the world.
- Besides her business, Celia is also the Ambassador for the Prince's Trust, the British Heart Foundation.
- Celia is Patron for The Children's Liver Disease Foundation and a Board Advisor for Football For Peace.
- Celia has also starred in the show called Your Home In Their Hands as a presenter.