Chloe Morello is a beautician and a YouTube star- who has amassed huge success from her self-titled YouTube channel.
She rose to fame after collaborating with the American beauty vlogger and make-up artist, Huda Kattan, sharing a secret about shaving their faces for a perfect blend of foundation. Also, she gained limelight for re-creating the Cannes Film Festival’s looks of famous actresses like Eva Longoria, Barbara Palvin, and Blake Lively.
Besides showing her skills at the make-up, she has also demonstrated her talent in acting by featuring in the Australian short comedy film, Girl + Ghost (2014).
Chloe's Wedding With Stripper Husband
Chloe has been married to an Argentinian-Canadian stripper, Sebastian Mecha, for over two years now.
The couple got hitched in January 2018 on a boat at Sydney's Harbour. On the special day, Chloe wore a beautiful white dress designed by Australian fashion designer Steven Khalil.
Make-up Artist: Amanda Ensing Dating Status Now, Boyfriend, Net Worth, Height
Similarly, the wedding ceremony was attended by 150 guests.
Chloe got to know about her husband via a dating app called Happn. They first met at a beach after texting for two weeks.
Another Beauty Guru: Niki DeMar Bio Reveals Age, Dating Life, Net Worth, Surgery & More
After being in a relationship for a year, the duo embarked on a new journey by getting engaged in 2016 while they were out camping in Tobermory, Ontario. Sebastian proposed Chloe with a diamond ring.
Chloe Morello and her husband Sebastian Mecha on 1st February 2020 ( Photo: Chloe Morello's Instagram)
The proposal was quite interesting and funny at the same time. Sebastian had pre-planned the event, and as he was about to stop the canoe, Chloe went to answer nature's call. After she returned to the canoe, Sebastian pretended to take a picture but got down on a knee and surprised her with a diamond ring.
Bio And Age
Chloe was born on 1st December 1990 in Batemans Bay, Australia. She was raised alongside her sister named Ellie by her Italian father.
Quick Facts About Her:
- The YouTuber stands at a height of 5 feet and 4 inches (1.62m).
- Her birth sign is Sagittarius
- Before being a YouTube star, she used to work at her family's motel on the New South Wales coast of Australia.
- Chloe has worked with top brands like L'Oreal Paris, YSL, Napoleon Perdis, Vaseline, and Simone Perele.
- The make-up artist started playing with the makeup kit since she was 16 years old.
- She created her YouTube channel in 2012.
- Chloe acted beside Hugh Bosman and Krissan Pattugalan in her first short movie, Girl + Ghost.
- She also has an eyeshadow palette named Chloe Morello Pretty, Fun & Fearless Eyeshadow Palette. It was created in collaboration with CIATÉ LONDON.
- As of February 2020, Chloe has over 2.71 million subscribers on her self-titled YouTube channel.