Is DeStorm Power Married? Insight His Personal Life & Net Worth
DeStorm Power is an American YouTuber, singer, and songwriter recognized as the president and one of the founders of Zeus, a streaming platform.
He had a passion for music production, songwriting, and singing from a young age and wanted to showcase his skills on online platforms. He chose Vine and YouTube and slowly building the massive fanbase that he has today.
Apart from the entertainment, DeStorm also thrives on his success as a motivational speaker and a physical training instructor.
DeStorm was in a relationship with American actor, singer, and model Alicia Gordillo. Alicia is an internet personality who has over 2 million followers on her Instagram page.
They met for the first time at an event—Alicia approached DeStorm as his fan to take a picture. Eventually, their relationship turned romantic when they decided to work together; Alicia started as DeStorm’s assistant. Over the period, they bonded pretty well and got romantically affiliated.
DeStorm Power with his former girlfriend, Alicia Gordillo in May 2019 (Source: DeStorm’s Instagram)
But, their relationship didn't last long, and they decided to part their ways in 2019. DeStorm and Alicia had an amicable split; even they confirmed their departure via YouTube video with the title "WE BROKE UP." on 26 August 2019. Though the couple didn't reveal the actual reason behind their split, they were happy for one another's decision and requested viewers to respect their privacy.
Wife & Son
DeStorm has a son named Tayvion Power from his relationship with his long-term girlfriend, whose identity is yet not revealed. The got blessed with a son Tayvion on 13 January 2001.
DeStorm and his mysterious partner was also rumored to have been married.
Unfortunately, Trayvon's mother died when he was just seven years old. After that, DeStorm started raising Tayvion.
From his career as YouTuber, American singer, and songwriter DeStorm Power has garnished huge fame and wealth. He is estimated to have a net worth of about $2.5 million in June 2012. One of his sources of income is his from his YouTube channel ‘DeStorm Power, ’ which has over 3.01 million subscribers. Social Blade estimated his revenue to be around $10.2 thousand to $163 thousand annually.
In addition to that, DeStorm also sells apparel and products made by ‘THQ,’ ‘Home Depot,’ and ‘Hot Pockets.’
His family is originally from Baltimore, Maryland, where he grew up with his seven siblings. His mother raised him and his siblings as their parents had separated.
DeStorm's family struggled financially, and he spent his childhood learning ways of music rather than going to school.
Bio- Height & Career
DeStorm was born on 30 January 1982 in Arlington, Virginia. He stands at the height of 1.83meters (6 feet).
During his early career, he worked as a ghostwriter for 'Universal Record,' 'Atlantic Records' as well as other recording companies before establishing himself as a singer/songwriter and producer. After that, his career as an internet personality career took off, making him one of the greatest stars and influencers in social media.
This Looks Interesting: Insight Peter Hollens Married Life With Wife, Also His Net Worth
Some Interesting Facts About DeStorm:
- DeStorm has been honored with nine Streamy Awards nominations and was also nominated for an Emmy for his comedy series Caught The Series.
- He won the ‘YouTube Music Award’ for the ‘Innovation of the Year’ category in 2013.
- He also won the ‘American Music Award’ for the ‘New Media Honoree’ in the male category in 2011 and the ‘Streamy Award’ for ‘Best Vine Comedian’ in 2014.
- The multi-talented star released his mixtape 'Be Careful' in May 2012.
- He also founded ‘Multi-Channel Network Forefront TV’ which features urban music and lifestyle.
- DeStorm is experienced as a track and field athlete as well as a triple jumper. He was even invited to the Olympics trials.
- He has worked with major artists like Snoop Dogg, Vassy, Larry King and Taye Diggs to make collaborated videos.
- In his second channel DeStormTV where he has over 3 million subscribers, he posts motivational videos, blogs, and bloopers of his videos.
- His son Tayvion is a social media personality as well as an actor, comedian and dancer. He has more than 81.9K subscribers on his YouTube account and over 126K followers on his Instagram page.