The Bachelorette Ed Swiderski Wife, Married, Net Worth, Birthday & More
Ed Swiderski is an American marketing technology executive. He is mostly known as the winning contestant on the 5th season of the reality TV show The Bachelorette, where he got engaged to Jillian Harris.
Bio- Age And Birthday
Ed Swiderski was born on 20 July 1979 in Monroe, Michigan, USA. His zodiac sign is cancer.
Ed Swiderski’s wife And Married Life
Ed Swiderski got married to Natalie Bomke-anchor of Fox 32 Chicago WFLD-TV- on 25 July 2015, in Chicago.
Ed Swiderski with his wife Natalie Bomke in July 2015 (Photo: Ed Swiderski's Instagram)
During the wedding ceremony, the bride wore a lace cocktail dress with a detachable floor-length tulle skirt by designer Monique Lhuillier, and Ed wore a grey tuxedo-clad with a grey tie.
Wedding Details Of TV Personality:- Larry Potash Wiki, Bio, Married, Wife, Salary and Net Worth
Interestingly, Ed Swiderski met her for the first time on FOX 32 News’s TV as an interviewee in her news studio. Later, he personally introduced himself on Twitter.
Ed Swiderski’s Ex-Girlfriend
Ed was into the relationship with Jillian Harris,5th season Canadian contestant of The Bachelorette. In 2009, during the TV show, she had chosen Ed to get engaged.
But the two broke up and called off their engagement when the past of Ed alleged cheating scandal was disclosed in 2010.
Know About More :- Natalie Bomke Wiki: Age, Birthday, Husband, Salary
As of now, Jillian shares a son, Leo George born on 5 August 2016 and daughter Annie born on 28 September 2018 with her long-term boyfriend Justin Pasutto.
- Ed Swiderski also competed on the third season of, Bachelor Pad
- He has also appeared on multiple talk shows, including The Ellen DeGeneres Show and Entertainment Tonight.
- Ed is also a guest blogger for ChicagoNow.
- He graduated from Michigan State University with a degree in Information Technology Management.
- He also worked as an intern at Voyager.net, which led to technology jobs at NuSoft and Microsoft.
- He was eliminated in episode 7 in the 3rd season Bachelor Pad.
- His wife, Natalie Bomke is a daughter of former Illinois state senator Larry Bomke.
- He has also involved social welfare work and runs a non-profit, Global Education Open Technology Foundation, an organization that supports open standards in education.
- Jilian picked Swiderski out of 25 men on the hit ABC show The Bachelorette.
- The net worth of Ed Swiderski is $10 million, according to celebritynetworth.com. He runs the technology company, Kambio Group, gives lectures around the world on technology-related issues.