"Only a few understand what they are capable of."
The famous actor and the poet, Jade Anouka was able to find what she is capable of, though it took her a few more time to realize. She didn’t recognize her acting skills until she got a scholarship to the National Youth Centre in London. She learned many skills, knew her ability; and made acting as her career.
Eventually, the skills became handy when she first made her stage debut with a role in Margaret Atwood’s The Penelopiad in 2007. Then she went on making her own space in Hollywood—she is known for her portrayal in Up, Trauma, Chewing Gum; and Netflix series Turn Up Charlie, and Cleaning Up.
Is She Gay?
Well, Jade has not opened up about her sexuality yet.
Nevertheless, she supports the LGBT community either by being involved physically or via her Twitter post.
Jade Anouka poses for her new TV drama, Cleaning Up (Photo:scotsman.com)
Only in June 2019, she supported one of a victim by making a tweet;
So horrible and heartbreaking. Gay women being asked to ‘perform’ for male entertainment happens all the time. It’s disgusting. Those pathetic f***** that did this need some serious schooling! Come on @TfL @SadiqKhan say you’ve got CCTV and you’ve caught them??
Until now, Jade is proudly assisting the LGBT community.
Jade Anouka's Married Details
Jade is very confidential regarding her personal life. There is still a conundrum regarding her marital status as there is no news regarding her wedding.
However, while inspecting her social media posts, back in July 2012, she did have made a tweet regarding her husband—she wrote that her spouse was a huge fan of Bruce Springsteen.
After this, Jade has never come forward to talk about her man.
Wiki And Family Details
Jade first opened her eyes in 1990 in Slade Green, Erith, the United Kingdom as Jade Anouka. She grew up in Bexleyheath and enrolled at grammar school in Bexley. Similarly, after earning a scholarship at the National Youth Centre, she joined the Guildford School of Acting and graduated from there.
Enjoy Surfing: Blameitonkway Wiki, Age, Girlfriend, Is He Gay or Straight?
The 29-years-old English actress is the daughter of her Jamaican father and Trinidadian mother. Her father was a financial advisor whereas her mother, Beverly served as a Math Teacher.
Apart from her parents, Jade has a brother and a sister who made their careers in Science.
Interesting Facts About Her
- Jade published her collection of poetry called "Eggs In a Toast" in 2017.
- She has acquired Stage Award for Acting Excellence for Sabrina Mahfouz in 2014. Also, she received Ian Charleson award commendations for performances in Julius Caesar at the Donmar Warehouse and Hamlet at Shakespeare’s Globe.
- Jade prefers writing poetry rather than acting.
- She is a wizard wordsmith.
- She worked in pubs, call center and even worked as a “Children’s Entertainer” before coming into limelight.
- Jade is highly influenced by her grandmother.
- She always needs to have a cup of water before exiting from the stage.
- Jade love Superheroes.
- Jade stands at the height of 5 feet 5½ inches (1.66 meters)