Jenny Dell [CSB] Bio, Age, Married Life, Husband, Education & More
Jenny Dell is a sportscaster famous for covering news of the National Football League (NFL) for CBS Sports.
Previously, she worked as a reporter for New England Sports Network (NESN), known for reporting Boston Red Sox's baseball games.
Married Life With Husband, How They Met
Jenny has been married to Will Middlebrooks for several years now.
Jenny Dell with husband Will Middlebrooks on 2nd March 2019 (Photo: Jenny Dell's Twitter)
She had first encountered Will while reporting for New England Sports Network (NESN). Soon, they started dating each other. After remaining as a girlfriend and boyfriend for more than a year, they both embarked on a new journey by exchanging rings on 13th July 2014.
After a year and a half of the engagement, the couple tied the knot on 2016’s Valentines’ Day. The wedding was held at Villa Siena, Scottsdale, Arizona. The venue was Tuscan-inspired.
On the special day, Jenny was seen comfortably dressed on a white ball gown. The wedding was attended by many big personalities, including Ryan Mallett- who is a former New England Patriots quarterback.
Together, they are blessed with two daughters named Madison Dell Middlebrooks and Makenzie Grey Middlebrooks. Jenny's first daughter, Madison, was born on 10th October 2018. And, Makenzie was born in December 2019.
Who Is Will Middlebrooks?
Jenny’s husband, Will is a former baseball player, who played as third baseman. In 2012, he played for the first time in public from the Boston Red Sox. Will even helped the team win the 2013 World Series. Later, Will also played for San Diego Padres.
Journey To Being Reporter for CBS
Jenny first commenced working as an air reporter for ESPN.
Reporter's Cause of Death: Carley McCord, 30, Dies In Plane Crash, Everything About WDSU Reporter
Later, she worked as a sportscaster for New England Sports Network (NESN) covering the news for Boston Red Sox. But, her journey with the team didn’t last long as she left the network in May 2014.
Soon after that, she got a call from CBS to serve as a new sideline reporter. Since then, she has been working as a New England Sports Network (NESN) reporter for CBS Sports.
Bio And Education
Jenny was born on 26th July 1986 in Connecticut.
ESPN's Journalist: Jay Harris Wiki, Married, Wife, Gay, Ethnicity, ESPN, Salary, Height
She attended the University of Massachusetts Amherst and received a degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management.
Interesting Facts About Her:
- Jenny’s birth sign is Leo.
- Back in May 2014, Jenny went on a prom with a junior named Cameron Stuart of Rockland High School. Cameron did put a great effort to ask her for a date. At first, he started by launching a Twitter campaign and according to Jenny, Cameron even attended the Red Sox's playoff game. Cameron’s campaign became a success when Jenny saw him at the Boston’s World Series parade in November.
- To give birth to her first daughter, Jenny adopted multiple procedures and took over 1000 pills.
- Jenny’s husband, Will was born on 9th September 1988 in Greenville, Texas. He stands at a height extending 6 feet and 2 inches (1.92m).
- Jenny’s husband, Will announced his retirement from baseball in January 2019 after suffering a fibula fracture. He got injured in 2018's spring during camp with the Phillies.