Johnny Bananas Bio Reveals His Dating Life, Job, Net Worth
Johnny Bananas is a reality star who rose to fame after appearing in the multiple shows of MTV like The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Duel, The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Inferno 3, The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Gauntlet 3, The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Island, and more.
Further, he has won multiple shows, including The Island (2008), The Ruins (2009), The Challenge: Rivals (2011), Battle of the Exes (2012), Free Agents (2014), The Challenge: Rivals III (2016), and Champs vs. Stars (2017).
Further, he has also featured in movies like The Head Thieves (2018), Jay and Silent Bob Reboot (2019), and Reboot Camp (2020).
Personal Life: Girlfriend
Johnny has been in a relationship with the winner of Big Brother: Over the Top, Morgan Willet, since November 2018.
Johnny Bananas with his girlfriend Morgan Willet on 2nd January 2020 (Photo: Morgan Willet's Instagram)
The duo met on the set of War of the Worlds in 2018, where they had teamed up. But, they didn’t last long as the two were sent to the bottom two in the third episode. However, they were again seen together during the reunion episode of War of the Worlds.
Another Reality Star: Jack Fincham [Love Island] Wiki: Bio, Dating Status, Family
Also, after being eliminated from the show, the couple traveled to different places, including Curacao.
Previously, Johnny was indulged in a romantic relationship with Olympic snowboarder and Gold medalist Hannah Teter in 2012. But, the two walked different paths after being together for almost five years in 2017.
Similarly, Johnny also dated reality star Camila Nakagawa in 2012. However, the couple separated the same year.
As per Celebrity Net Worth, Johnny’s net worth is $200K as of 2020.
Bio: Age, Family, And Education
Johnny was born as Johnny Devenanzio on 22nd June 1982 in Orange County, California. He has a sister named Hillary Rose Klonowski.
More About Johnny: Johnny Devenanzio Wiki, Age, Height, Net Worth
He was born to parents: father Regis and mother, Laura Avery.
He attended Pennsylvania State University and received a Bachelor’s degree in Economics.
Interesting Facts About Him:
- Johnny's birth sign is Cancer.
- He stands at a height extending 5 feet and 9 inches (1.77 m).
- Johnny earned his nickname as 'Johnny Bananas' while he was in college. Because of his amusing behavior, his friends commented that his pranks were 'bananas' which resulted in him earning the nickname.
- Back in 2018, he was seen getting cozy with Natalie Negrotti at Zuma in New York City. Later, in an episode of The Challenge: Final Reckoning, Natalie clarified that it was casual dating and that she was a pansexual when their photo spread all over the media. Also, she added that she was dating another woman.
- Johnny was also rumored to be in a relationship with Angela Babicz while they were on the sets of The Challenge: Final Reckoning.
- Beside shooting, Johnny also has a job. He has an online shop, realjohnnybananas.com. The online store sells mugs, joggers, hoodies, and t-shirts that has the words Johnny Bananas.