Interior Designer Katharine Pooley Bio, Age, Married Life & Education
Interior designer Katharine Pooley has made herself successful in the world of designing and renovating houses by providing services to her clients through the company, Katherine Pooley Ltd, since 2004.
Not only this, but she is also an enthusiast of exploring new countries. Until now, she has traveled over 190 countries so far.
Being inspired by her traveling diaries, she also published a book titled A Taste of My World in 2003. Later, Katharine launched another book, Journey by Design: Katharine Pooley (Big Book), in 2017.
Married Life With Husband
The interior designer has been married to Dan Voyce for several years now.
Next Interior Designer's Lovestory: American Designer Kelly Wearstler Bio, Husband, Kids & Net Worth
Together, the couple is parents to two sons: Jack and Charles. The pair's first son, Jack, was born in 2010.
Katharine Pooley and her husband, Dan Voyce with their children on 10th August 2019 (Photo: Katharine Pooley's Instagram)
Later, Katharine gave birth to her second son, Charles, in 2012.
Meet Her Husband, Dan Voyce
Katharine’s better half Dan is a tennis coach and marketing consultant. He is also the owner and manager of companies like Consort London and Forter Castle. Additionally, he has been working as the head of business development and marketing for his wife’s company called Katharine Pooley Developments since 2007.
Not only this, but Dan also worked as a general assistant for Virgin Limited Edition. There, he fulfilled the duties of implementing and executing excellent customer service for UHNW individuals at Richard Branson's private home in the Caribbean from 2004 to 2006.
Prior to Virgin Limited Edition, Dan served at Mediacom as an Account Manager from the year 2003 to 2005. Finally, he also worked as an account executive for DS. Emotion from 1999 to 2001.
Bio: Age, Family, And Education
Katharine was born on 12 March 1987 as the daughter of a man named Robert. Her father worked for REF. Then, Katharine’s father created a flight equipment company in 1957. Only in 2016, he received MBE for providing services to aviation.
Another Interior Designer: Celia Sawyer Married Life Wife Husband, Family, Net Worth & More
For her education, Katharine attended INSA University, Lyon, France.
Quick Facts About Katharine Pooley
- When she was at school, she wanted to be a vet.
- Back in 1990, Katharine’s father bought then-derelict Forter Castle in Perthshire.
- Interestingly, Katharine has climbed many of the world’s highest mountains. She even crossed the Sahara desert on horseback.
- Back in 2017, Katharine bought a house on the north Devon coast. The house was built in the 1800s, and initially, it had a three-bedroom house complete with a studio flat. But, Katharine and her team leveled the ground floor and created an open-plan layout by taking down walls. Also, the three bedrooms were increased and made four bedrooms.
- Katharine was awarded the Entrepreneur of the Year and Designer of the Decade in 2019.