Kelly Siegler Wiki, Net Worth, Married, Family, Daughters
|Date of Birth||October 12, 1962|
|Age||57 Years 4 Month(s)|
|Husband/Spouse||Dr. Samuel Lewis Siegler II (m. 1988)|
|Net Worth||Not Disclosed|
|Social Media||Facebook, Twitter, Instagram|
|Children/Kids||Kelsey Siegler and Samantha Siegler (Daughters)|
|Height||5 Feet 10 Inches (178 cm)|
|Education||University of Texas in Austin, South Texas College of Law|
|Parents||Billy Jalufka (Father), Evelyn Jalufka (Mother)|
|Siblings||Lea Jafulka (Sister)|
When it comes to the work of legal proceedings, Kelly Siegler's prosecutor's job for over 20 years made her generate a prominent part of her net worth.
Former prosecutor Kelly Siegler is the recipient of the Pulitzer Prize for commentary in 2015. The Headliners Foundation of Texas also facilitated her as the Star Opinion Writer of the Year in 2016.
How Much Is Kelly Siegler’s Net Worth?
Kelly garnered the most significant part of her net worth as a prosecutor in Texas since 1987 for more than two decades. She had worked as the Bureau Chief of the Special Crimes Bureau including the Major Offenders, Major Fraud Division, Identity Theft, and the Consumer Fraud Division.
According to Payscale, the American prosecutor earns an average annual salary of $64,809, which helped her to summon millions of dollars worth of fortunes.
Apart from that, she made a remunerative income from her lead role in the 2013 unscripted true crime TV series, Cold Justice. Her co-star, Yolanda McClary was also the part of the TV show.
Three-Decade Matrimony With Doctor Husband
The 55-year-old retired prosecutor got married to Dr. Samuel Lewis Siegler II on 9 July 1988. Her husband is a primary care doctor, who serves the people of Houston, TX.
The TV actor shares two daughters named Kelsey and Samantha Siegler with Samuel, who completed his Family Medicine Residency at the University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston.
Also Read: Rex Lee Wiki, Gay, Relationship, Net Worth
Kelly often posts about her daughters. She recently shared a Twitter upload of her daughter, Kelsey on 12 May 2018 completing her graduation from the University of the South Sewanee.
Kelly Siegler’s daughter, Kelsey Siegler graduation on 12 May 2018 (Photo: Twitter)
Likewise, she also greeted 25th birthday wish for her another daughter, Samantha on her Twitter on 10 March 2018. Kelly mentioned that she and her spouse are blessed to have Samantha as their daughter.
Kelly's Family; Father Runs A Barber Shop
Kelly’s father, Billy Jalufka operates a barbershop-cum-liquor store in Blessing. Her parents, Billy and late Evelyn separated when she was 13 years of age. Evelyn passed due to cancer back in 1999.
Talking about her other family members, she has a sister named Lea Jafulka. Kelly also posted a sweet birthday Tweet for her baby sibling on 1 July 2015.
Also, Know About: Laura Coates Wiki: Age, Married, Husband, Family, Salary, Net Worth
Kelly Siegler, age 55, was born on 12 October 1962 in Blessing, Texas as per wiki. Kelly stands at the height of 1.77 m (5' 10"), and her birth sign is Libra.
Siegler obtained her BBA in International Business in 1984 from the University of Texas in Austin, and later she earned her JD from South Texas College of Law in 1987.
Some Facts About Kelly’s Profession
Here are some facts that you don't want to miss about Kelly's profession;
- Kelly worked 21 years of her career fighting for the justice for Harris County residents and crime victims. She retired from the District Attorney's office in May 2008.
- She has tried about 200 jury trials and conducted 20 death penalty cases, securing 19 death penalty and has undertaken 68 murder trials without losing.
- Kelly has also testified a case for a potential retrial for David Temple at the Ceremonial Courtroom at the Harris County Criminal Courthouse on 22 December 2014, in Houston.
- She reacted to charges of 36 distinct occurrences of prosecutorial wrongdoing during an infamous murder trial in 2007.
- The state District Judge Larry Gist exercised her conduct ere and through the homicide hearing of the man named David Temple, who murdered his pregnant wife, Belinda Lucas Temple in 1999.
- In a statement by her lawyer, Kelly spoke: "The Chronicle has neglected to mention that the findings made by Judge Gist in the latest Temple hearing are made by the 13th judge to hear the exact same assertions previously made by Dick DeGuerin on behalf of his client. She added, "while I always respect any judge I practice in front of, I do disagree with these findings and look forward to detailed and documented response to be filed by the District Attorney's office in the near future."