Kelly Wearstler is an interior designer notable for creating designs for both the domestic and international resorts and hotels, including Santa Monica, Palm Springs, San Francisco Proper Hotel, Four Seasons Anguilla, BG Restaurant at Bergdorf Goodman, the Viceroy Hotels, and Residences.
For her contribution to interior designing, she was recognized as one of House Beautiful's best designers by Bon Appetite. Also, she was named one of the world's top tastemakers by House & Garden.
Leaving beside her designing work, Kelly has also represented herself as an author by publishing books such as Modern Glamour: The Art of Unexpected Style (2004), Domicilium Decoratus (2006), Rhapsody (2012), and HUE.
Personal Life: Husband
She is married to the CEO of Kor Group, Brad Korzen.
Kelly Wearstler and husband Brad Korzen at Santa Monica, California on 20th October 2019 (Photo: Kelly Wearstler's Instagram)
Kelly first met him while she was decorating his home. At that time, Brad was a state developer and hotelier.
Together, Kelly and Brad are fortunate to be blessed with two sons. The first son named Elliot, was born in August 2002.
Another Interior Designer: Justina Blakeney Married Life With Husband, Children, Books
Similarly, Kelly’s second son, Oliver, was born in June 2003.
Bio: Family And Education
Kelly was born on 21st November 1967 in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, to an engineer father and an antique dealer mother. She was raised alongside her older sister.
Kelly attended the Massachusetts College of Art and received a Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts.
As per Celebrity Net Worth, Kelly has accumulated a total net worth of $50 million, which is fueled via her profession as an interior designer.
Quick Facts About Her
- Her birth sign is Scorpio.
- Kelly stands at a height extending 5 feet and 6 inches (1.6 m).
- She was named as the best-seller by Los Angeles Times for her book called Modern Glamour: The Art of Unexpected Style.
- Back in the 1990s, Kelly was the Playmate of the Month for Playboy magazine's September 1994 edition under the name, Kelly Gallagher.
- Kelly was named a leader of the style in 2010 by Town & Country.
- Kelly was highly recognized and regarded for her interior design by Bon Appetite.
- Time Style & Design named Kelly as a member of the elite Design 100.
- Also, Modern Bride regarded Kelly as one of the top 25 trendsetters of the year.
- The New Yorker calls Wearstler as the presiding grande dame of West Coast interior design.
- She also has an online decor shop named Kelly Wearstler. The e-store is related to all the home appliances like furniture, floor lamps, lighting, table lights, and more.
- She lives in a luxurious mansion at Beverly Hills, which was originally built in 1920 for the silent movie star Hobart Bosworth. But, it went to be the home for actors William Powell and Carole Lombard. Kelly bought the mansion from the Broccoli family in 2004.
- Kelly only drinks juice or coffee until dinner.
- Kelly was a judge on every episode of Bravo's Top Design reality show.