Lauren Thompson [Golf Channel] Age, Married Life, Children & More
Lauren Thompson is a TV show host famous for co-hosting the Golf Channel’s show, Morning Drive. She has also hosted other shows like Top Ten, Golf Now, and College Sports Minute.
Besides being recognized as a commentator for commenting and covering the news, Lauren is also famous as a model and actress. Also, she has been featured in the music video for Jason Aldean's Hicktown as well as for Sevendust's song, Praise.
Personal Life: Husband And Children
Lauren got engaged to her now-husband Richard Thompson on 11th October 2009 after being in a relationship for several years.
Less than a year later, the couple got married on 23 January 2010.
Lauren Thompson and her husband Richard Thompson (Photo: Lauren Thompson's Instagram)
Together, the duo is fortunate to be blessed with two children. Among the two Lauren’s youngest son- who was born on 13 July 2017- is named Nicholas Stephen.
Bio: Age, Education, Family
Lauren was born on 29th July 1982 in Winter Park, Florida. She has an elder sister in her family.
Her now-deceased father was a teacher while her mother worked as a nurse.
Notable TV Host: Don Lemon Salary, Net Worth | How Much is CNN's Gay Host Worth?
Pursuing her education, Lauren graduated from Bishop Moore High School. And then, she enrolled at the University of Central Florida and gained a degree in Communication and Marketing. While the TV host was at college, Lauren was an active member of Alpha Delta Pi Sorority. Further, she participated in the PanHellenic Executive Committee. After completing her college days, she was honored with the Order of Omega Honors.
Before commencing her work in the field of journalism, Lauren was a model. She had also appeared in magazines and commercials.
Before joining Golf Channel, Lauren worked for Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA) as a backstage interviewer from the year 2007 till 2009. She worked for TNA's primary television program TNA Impact!, as well as for their monthly pay-per-view events.
Lauren has accumulated the net worth of $1 million, as per Celebrity Net Worth.
Interesting Facts About Her:
- Her birth sign is Leo.
- Laura stands at a height of 5 feet and 6 inches (1.6m).
- The former actress and model lost her father before her first birthday.
- When she left Total Nonstop Action, it was confirmed by the management of the TNA Wrestling in their New Year's Knockout Eve 2010 broadcast that she was terminated from the show for assaulting Lacy Von Eric on 17th December 2009.
- While she was at TNA, she attacked Daffney at Victory Road.
- Lauren has also attended Southeastern Conference rivalries on SEC websites.
- Lauren has worked as a model and voice-over actor for more than ten years.