Celebrity Article, Biography and Net Worth
Maggie Sajak is a pop-country artist known for songs like If I Was Gonna Go in 2012 and Wild Boy in 2013.
Maggie was interested in music since childhood. She was introduced to country music by her father, Pat Sajak, and she picked up the guitar when she was about 12 years old. She toiled hard on catching up the perfect bit and rhythm; all her hard work became handy when she released her first album, First Kiss in 2011.
Another Country Singer: Tanya Tucker Husband, Children, Net Worth
Maggie is the second child of her parents, Pat Sajak and Lesley Brown. Her father, Pat, is an actor and producer, best known for Airplane II: The Sequel (1982) The A-Team (1983) and Wheel of Fortune (1983).
Maggie enjoys a game with her father(from right), brother and mother on 2018 (Photo:heavy.com)
Likewise, her mother, Lesley, is also an actress mostly recognized for making a guest appearance in the game show, Wheel of Fortune. Her mother is also a photographer of Leslie Brown Visible Style.
Maggie has an older brother named Patrick Michael James Sajak.
Maggie’s father, Pat Sajak, is not only famous as an actor and a producer but is also notable as a long term game show host of the renowned show, Wheel of Fortune. Before hosting this show, he also hosted another show called, College Bowl in 1984.
Talking about Maggie's academics, she has earned a degree in history from Princeton University in 2016.
Similarly, she wants to pursue a Doctorate in the future as she is interested in the medical field.
- Maggie's first music video, First Kiss was filmed in the set of Wheel Of Fortune.
- She released her first song, First kiss at the age of 16.
- The video for the song, First Kiss was directed by Trey Fanjoy who has won several CMT Music Awards.
- Maggie made a special surprise appearance as a letter-turner in her father’s show, Wheel Of Fortune in the first week of 2020.
- She learned to play the mandolin and piano from the age of 12.
- Maggie's birth sign is Capricorn.
- Maggie's father, Pat Sajak earns an annual salary of $15 million for hosting Wheel of Fortune and his net worth is $65 million;according to celebritynetworth.com.
- She posed for photos with the famous Teen Vogue in 2013.
- Maggie's father,Pat Sajak was married to a woman named, Sherrill from the year 1979 to 1986 before marrying her mother, Lesley.