Maria Menounos Complete Info On Her Married Life & Net Worth
Maria Menounos is a TV show host best recognized for appearing in NBC’S Today as a correspondent. Also, she hosts shows for Extra and Access Hollywood.
Previously, she also worked for Channel One News and Entertainment Tonight. Throughout her career, she has interviewed several personalities, including George W. Bush.
Besides hosting, she has also appeared in movies like One Tree Hill (2003), Fantastic Four (2005), and Entourage (2015).
Leaving beside her TV stardom, Maria is recognized as the former Miss Massachusetts Teen USA (2006).
Personal Life: Husband
Maria has been married to Keven Undergaro for several years now. The pair got engaged in March of 2016 during Howard Stern's SiriusXM radio show, after being together for 19 years.
Keven Undergaro and her husband Keven Undergaro on 24 December 2019 (Photo: Keven Undergaro's Instagram)
After two years of getting engaged, the couple got hitched on 31 December 2018. They tied the knot in the middle of Times Square on live television. Steve Harvey performed the wedding ceremony, and the episode was named as New Year's Eve with Steve Harvey Special on FOX.
On her special day, Maria wore a white strapless dress designed by Randala. As the wedding was done outside at the temperature of nine degrees Fahrenheit, she also carried a matching coat to stay warm.
Children Via Surrogacy
As per the news published by ABC News on 12th January 2018, Maria had claimed that she would have a child via surrogacy if her health didn't favor natural childbirth.
Who Is Keven Undergaro?
Maria’s better-half, Keven, is a writer and producer. He is recognized for producing the Netflix series, This Isn't Funny (2015).
Also, he is known for writing movies like Adventures of Serial Buddies (2011) and AfterBuzz TV Red Carpets, Junkets & Events (2017). And, Kevin has also created an online broadcast network titled AfterBuzz TV along with his wife, Maria.
Maria has piled up the total net worth of $9 million as per Celebrity Net Worth. Maria's fortune is fueled by her profession as a journalist, actor, and presenter.
Bio: Age And Family
Maria stands at a height stretching 5 feet and 7 inches (1.7m). She was born as Maria Constaninos Menounos on 8th June 1978.
She was born to her Greek immigrants’ parents: father Costas Menounos and mother, Litsa Menounos.
Maria attended Emerson College in Boston.
Interesting Facts About Her:
- Her birth sign is Gemini.
- She is fluent in Greek.
- Before competing for Miss Massachusetts Teen USA pageant, Maria worked at a Dunkin Donuts.
- Maria joined Entertainment Tonight as a correspondent in 2002. But, she left in 2005 to work for Access Hollywood and NBC News' Today.
- Back in 2004, Maria was included among the list of 50 Most Beautiful People in People Magazine.
- In 2017’s summer, she went through seven hour-long surgery to remove a tumor from her brain.
- Back in 2018, Maria’s mother, Litsa was dealing with stage 4 brain cancer. But, her mother’s condition is stable.
- The correspondent also has a website named Maria Menounos. Through the website, she shares about health-related, food and recipes, style, beauty, DIY, and crafts. She also gives advice on how to make money, gain mental clarity, and more.