Marisa Zanuck Married & Divorce Details With Husband, Net Worth & More
In addition to being a real estate agent, Marisa Zanuck is also the star of the third season of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (2010) and Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles. Moreover, she is the Regional Managing Director of the Beverly Hills Nest Seekers and Zanuck International Office.
Let’s jump into finding more about the reality star, including the details of her married life, divorce, and net worth.
Married Life And Husband
Marisa got married to movie producer Dean Zanuck in 2002. Dean is an American executive producer known for producing feature films like Tom Hanks' starrer Road to Perdition and Get Low- starring Robert Duvall, Sissy Spacek, and Bill Murray.
Marisa Zanuck with her husband Dean Zanuck before the split (Photo: Zimbio.com)
The former couple has got a son named Jack Zanuck (born: 2002) and a daughter, Darryl Zanuck (born: 2004).
Marisa sadly broke up the relationship with her husband Dean after spending over 13 years together in February 2016. According to TMZ, she made the decisions of not staying with Dean when she realized that he was not her type.
Read About Another Divorce Case:-Ashleigh Banfield Husband, Divorce, Salary, Net Worth
Although she split from her husband, she asked the court for joint custody of the couple’s two children.
Career of Marisa
Marisa started her career from the TV reality show, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Her connection with Hollywood became closer after marrying Dean, who started his career as a producer with the Christian Bale adventure- Reign of Fire.
Marisa’s Net worth
Marisa has a net worth of $5 million. Her net worth doesn't just come from reality TV shows. She accumulated her fortune working as a reality star and a real estate agent for the ritzy real estate firm- Hilton & Hyland.
Consider Reading about another celebrity's Net Worth:- Nikki Taylor, Teyana Taylor's Mother: Wiki, Age, Kids, Family, Sister, Net Worth
Further, she has invested her wealth in luxury goods and items. For instance, she has got a car called Porsche.
Interesting Facts With Age
- Marisa Zanuck was born Marisa Nicole Bearman on 6 March 1974. She was raised in Beverly Hills, California.
- She left The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills in 2013.
- Her husband Dean has a net worth of $20 million.
- She is inactive on Instagram since December 2016 and from Twitter since 2017.
- Her husband’s grandfather was Darryl Zanuck, who was one of the co-founders of the Twentieth Century-Fox studio and also the winner of three Academy Awards.
- Dean’s father was Richard Zanuck, Oscar-winning producer of Driving Miss Daisy, who also produced Jaws (1975), Cocoon (1988), Sweeny Todd (2007), Alice in Wonderland (2010) and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005).