After facing a failed relationship, the former cricketer Michael Slater gave love another chance and got married to his wife in the late 2000s. Being together for more than 15 years, they are blessed with three beautiful children.
His Wife Jo, Family Of Five
The former cricketer Michael is married to his wife, Jo. They started dating around 2005 and got married after some years.
Michael Slater with his wife, Jo (Photo: Getty Images)
The couple is blessed with three children, Sophia, Charlie, and Jack.
The happy family of Michaell resides in Bungan Beach, Australia, with treasured moments and happiness.
Don't Miss: Silas Randall Timberlake Wiki, Family, Facts
Previously, he was married to his childhood sweetheart, Stephanie (ex-wife).
Michael Slater's Career
Micahel is a former Australian cricketer who played 74 Tests and 42 One Day Internationals. He was part of the national team from 1993 to 2001. Later, he became a co-host of the rugby league 'The Footy Show' hosting alongside Paul Vautin. Today, he is an accomplished TV presenter and commentator. He has worked for Nine's Wide World of Sports, What's Good For You?, Weekend Today, and many others.
He previously had represented his state in hockey playing at U-12. U-13, U-15, and U-17.
He once took an interest as a contender on the ice moving reality rivalry "Torvill and Dean's Dancing on Ice."
How Much Is Michael's Net Worth?
Michael has accumulated a significant amount of net worth from his career with his yearly compensation of $300 thousand from Channel 4 and Channel 9.
In 2013, he had a house worth more than $3 million, which he sold for $3.2 million. Previously, he had bought the Catalina Crescent property for $1.43 million in 2007.
The mansion with two-level and six-bedroom included features of Travertine kitchen, remote gate, double garage, and parking for two cars in the driveway. Michael's former house was retaken for auction on 21 March at The Mirage, Newport, with the price guide ranging from $4,500,000 to $4,750,000.
Slater was born Michael Jonathon Slater on 21 February 1970 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales, Australia. He has two elder siblings, Julian and Tracey. He is an Australian national possessing white ethnicity. He has an average height of 5 feet 9 inches.
- Michael's family was always involved in sports. And he encourages his children to take up sports as well.
- He had hurt his Achilles tendon at the of 17, which almost took away his dream of playing for Australia.
- He was a victim of the nervous 90s. And that is why he was out 9 times in the 90s during his Test career.
- Michael was dropped from the team in the late 90s after a poor performance against India.
- He once had the bipolar disorder because of his failed marriage with his first wife and his sudden drop out from the team.
- He was accused of being the father of former Australian cricketer Adam Gilchrist and Mel's first child.