Priscilla Ono is highly notable for being the makeup artist for the pop singer Rihanna. She is also recognized as the global makeup artist for Rihanna's Fenty Beauty.
Not only this, but she is also an online makeup guru as she teaches beginning makeup courses through her website, Priscilla Ono Makeup Course (2007).
Furthermore, Priscilla is also a fashion designer; she has created her clothing line named Priscilla Ono x Eloquii.
Personal life: Husband
The makeup artist, Priscilla, is married to her photographer husband.
Priscilla met her now-husband in 2005 when he was directing a music video. And he asked her to do makeup for Dawn Robinson from En Vogue; she did it to impress her him. So, Priscilla's husband was the one to assist her in a makeup career as she fell in love with her work from that moment.
Journey On Being Rihanna's Makeup Artist
Priscilla has known Rihanna since 2011. She met Rihanna on the set of her music video for S&M. At that time, Priscilla was doing makeup for back dancers when Rihanna offered her to be in the music video as a makeup artist.
Another Makeup Artist: A Glimpse of Kaushal Beauty's Wiki: Age, Married Life & Tattoo
In 2018, Priscilla applied for the post of a global makeup artist for Rihanna's Fenty Beauty and was selected.
Priscilla Onno and Rihanna (Photo: US Hola)
In an interview with Vogue in 2018, Priscilla said that getting to work with Rihanna was like a dream come true. Priscilla was so excited that she couldn't sleep two nights in a row.
Bio: Age And Family
Priscilla was born on 21st February 1984 in California. Her ethnicity is Latina
She grew up with her grandparents, who came to the USA from Mexico in their early 20s.
Famous Beautician: Krazyrayray Bio Uncovers Age, Dating Status, Real Name, Height
Priscilla's grandmother used to put makeup on every Sunday before going to church, and Priscilla used to observe her by sitting on the bathroom floor. Since then, Priscilla's grandmother has been a great inspiration for her.
Quick Facts About Her:
- Her birth sign is Pisces.
- Priscilla’s family wanted her to make a career in the medical field.
- Previously she also worked for Sephora. While she was working for Sephora, she sharpened her artistry.
- Priscilla also did makeup for Paris Hilton for her video I Need You (2018).
- While growing up, she was inspired by the punks and ska music. And when reached to her teenage, Gwen Stefani was a fashion idol for Priscilla. Priscilla was inspired by Gwen’s Chola make-up looks.
- Priscilla left her college in the middle to pursue her career in the makeup field but her grandmother was not happy with this. Her grandmother even didn’t speak to Priscilla for two years. However, she came around when Priscilla’s grandmother saw her on a morning TV show.