Roger Bennet is a journalist and podcaster working for the TV show- Men In Blazers- which is broadcasted on NBC Sports.
Additionally, Roger is also a TV producer. He has produced TV shows like After the Cup: Sons of Sakhnin United (2009) and 30 for 30: Soccer Stories (2014).
Moreover, he has written and published several books, including Bar Mitzvah Disco: The Music May Have Stopped, But the Party's Never Over (2005), And You Shall Know Us by the Trail of Our Vinyl (2008), Camp Camp: Where Fantasy Island Meets Lord of the Flies (2008), Everything You Know Is Pong: How Mighty Table Tennis Shapes Our World (2010), and The ESPN World Cup Companion: Everything You Need to Know About the Planet's Biggest Sports Event (2010).
Personal Life: Wife And Children
Roger has been married to a woman named Vanessa Kroll Bennett since 28 October 2000. The couple exchanged their wedding vows at Vanessa’s parents’ house. The ceremony was officiated by Rabbi Alfredo Borodowski.
Roger Bennet and wife Vanessa Kroll Bennett on 16th July 2019 (Photo: Vanessa Kroll Bennett's Instagram)
Together, Roger and Vanessa have three sons and one daughter. Roger’s first son named Samson Benet was born in December 2002.
Details On Roger’s Wife
Roger’s better half, Vanessa, is the founder of a sports company named Dynamo Girl. She founded the company after discovering that her daughter lacked opportunities to play sports in a joyful and encouraging environment.
Meet Next TV Host: Larissa Wohl Wiki: Age, Birthday, Family & Dating Status
Vanessa has been athletic all her life, she knows swimming and played different sports like soccer, basketball, tennis, and softball during her childhood. Even in high school, she played lacrosse and ice hockey.
Having experience in games, Vanessa’s objective is to empower girls and women to develop their self-esteem. She further wants to help them grow internally and externally via her company, Dynamo Girl.
Wiki: Age, Family, And Education
Roger was born on 14 September 1970 in England.
He was born to a mother named Valerie Bennett and father, Ivor Bennett. Roger’s father served as a district court judge in Liverpool and St. Helen's, England.
Another Journalist: Turkish-American Journalist Cenk Uygur Wife, Kids, Family & Net Worth
To pursue his higher education, Roger attended Leeds University in Leeds, England.
Quick Facts About Roger Bennet
- His zodiac sign is Virgo.
- When Roger moved to Chicago in 1993, he did three jobs in a day. In the morning, he used to work at a bakery. In the afternoon, he served at the library and worked as a waiter in the evening.
- The podcaster became an American citizen in June 2018.
- He is a huge supporter of Everton Football Club.
- The journalist is the brother-in-law of comedian, Nick Kroll.
- While he was in his struggling phase, Roger worked out on how to do some radio work and he taped it at WBEZ.
- Roger’s wife, Vanessa, graduated with a BA in American Studies from Wellesley College, a women's college outside of Boston.
- Vanessa is the daughter of Lynn Korda Kroll and Jules B. Kroll.
- The book The ESPN World Cup Companion: Everything You Need to Know About the Planet's Biggest Sports Event (2010) was written along with David Hirshey, and Everything You Know Is Pong: How Mighty Table Tennis Shapes Our World (2010) was written with Eli Horowitz
- The books titled And You Shall Know Us by the Trail of Our Vinyl (2008) was written with Josh Kun, Camp Camp: Where Fantasy Island Meets Lord of the Flies (2008) with Jules shell, and Bar Mitzvah Disco: The Music May Have Stopped, But the Party's Never Over (2005) was authored along with Nick Kroll and Jules Shell.