Samantha Chapman Bio: Married Status, Net Worth, Family Background
Samantha Chapman is best known for her YouTube channel, Pixiwoo created in 2007.
She is also a make-up artist and a former member of the United Kingdom's MAC Pro team. Samantha has attended the fashion shows and events such as the Milan and Paris fashion weeks.
Her works were featured in various publications including Tatler, Harpers, Brides, Cosmo, Elle, Company, Sunday Telegraph and The Sunday Times.
Samantha has been engaged to Ryan Andrews since 6th January 2020.
Samantha Chapman and fiance, Ryan Andrews on 7th January 2020 (Photo: Samantha Chapman's Instagram)
They started dating in 2018.
Who Is Ryan Andrews?
Samantha’s fiance, Ryan is a director and writer. Her fiance is recognized for his work in short movies like Little Munchkin (2011), Elfie Hopkins: Cannibal Hunter (2012), and Olivia Holt: History (2016).
Samantha was in a relationship with Danny. The two lived together for ten years.
Notable YouTube Personality: How Old Is Kayla Davis? What Is YouTube Star Doing Now?
When Samantha was with Danny, there were rumors that she was married to him. But she clarified the relationship via Twitter on 21st March 2016,
@briandaalmanza I was never married. We were together for 10 years though.
Together, they have two daughters; Olivia and Lily. Her daughter, Lily was born on 4th November 2004.
As per Gazette Review, Samantha’s net worth is $2.1 million in 2018.
Bio And Family Background
Samantha was born on 23rd August 1977 in England. She spent the scariest childhood along with her twin brother Jones and Jim and sister Nicole as her father used to torture them.
Another Make-up Artist: Gucci Westman Bio & Married Life Of American Renown Makeup Artist
According to Samantha, her father used to beat her mother, Judy. During her childhood, she used to stay outside of her parents’ room listening to the fights. And Samantha used to fall asleep only after knowing that her mother is alive.
Unfortunately, her father died at the age of 65.
She attended the College of West Anglia and received her two-year BTEC in make-up and hairdressing.
Interesting Facts About Her:
- When she was 14 years old, she had a boyfriend named Adam.
- Samantha stands at a height of 5 feet and 10 inches (1.8m).
- Back in February 2019, she bought the penthouse in Norwich worth £1 million which has three bedrooms and three bathrooms and underground parking spaces. The kitchen of this house has Quartz worktops, two main sinks and a breakfast island unity with a hideaway sink. Also, the floor is covered with oak boards.
- Samantha has a Lexus car which is seven years old.
- Samantha and her siblings didn’t attend the funeral of their father.
- In early January 2019, Samantha and her sister, Nicole made $3 million from YouTube channel, Pixiwoo.
- She is the owner of makeup brushes called Real Techniques. They have won awards from CoolBrands, Xposé, Influenser, and Allure as the brushes are cruelty-free.