YouTube Star Teni Panosian Wiki: Boyfriend Details & Family
Teni Panosian is a beautician and a YouTube star who is popular for her self titled YouTube channel.
She grabbed the attention of the public by uploading the video titled How I Curl My Hair on 10th August 2012. Then, she began uploading more makeup related videos. The videos like Gold Smokey Eye Tutorial, Brown Smoky Eye Makeup Tutorial, and Summer Bronze Glow Look are some of her most viewed videos.
Besides uploading the videos related to makeup and grooming, Teni also uploads the travel vlogs and home decor inspiration on her channel.
Apart from her makeup tutorials videos, she has also featured in movies like Perfect Combination (2010), Mac & Devin Go to High School (2012), Deadly Revenge (2013), and Cruisers & Shakers (2019).
Personal Life: Boyfriend
The beautician is in a relationship with the pop artist Enesse.
Teni Panosian and boyfriend Enesse on 21st September 2019 (Photo: Teni Panosian's Instagram)
The duo started dating somewhere between 2018.
Who is Enesse?
Teni's boyfriend, Enesse is an international pop artist who became popular after working with the rapper, Rick Ross's single named Thug Cry, along with Lil Wayne.
Wiki: Ethnicity, Family, And Education
Teni stands at the height of 5 feet and 3 inches (1.6m). Teni was born on 16th July 1984 in Tehran, Iran. She is Armenian. She also has a younger brother.
Another Makeup Artist: Bubzbeauty Husband & Children, Family Details, Ethnicity, Height
Teni enrolled at the University of Southern California and received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications in 2007. Then, she earned a Master of Arts degree in Communication Management in 2009 from the same university.
Interesting Facts About Her:
- Her birth sign is Cancer.
- Teni’s boyfriend, Enesse was born in Belgium.
- Besides her YouTube channel, Teni also has a website named Miss Maven. In this, Teni shares information related to beauty tips, style, beautiful home decor, and travel. She also tells her subscribers about her video editing techniques.
- She created YouTube on 22nd February 2010.
- As of February 2020, Teni has over 1.2 million subscribers in her self-titled YouTube channel. And she has uploaded over 230 videos.
- Teni is one of 12 actors who got selected for the 2011’s Disney ABC Television Group Talent Showcase.
- The makeup artist was also a member of the USC Song Girls. She was teammates with Jacquelyn Umof and Allison Mattox.
- Back in 2016, in an interview with Tubefilter, Teni said that her favorite video of her was Summer Bronze Glow makeup.
- Teni loves to create Travel Diaries videos as she gets to make short films by using her creativity.