Wayne Goss is a make-up artist, YouTube personality and entrepreneur. Wayne’s journey to stardom is quite interesting; he dedicated himself to the make-up industry when he attended make-up artistry.
All his skills became handy when he created YouTube Channel, Wayne Goss on 5th August 2008 and uploaded videos related to the techniques of doing flawless make-up. For his contribution in make-up, he was awarded Must-Watch Beauty Vlogger in 2015.
Openly Gay Wayne Goss Coming Out Story
Wayne came out as gay on 13th May 2014 by uploading the video on his YouTube channel to his millions of subscribers.
In his video titled I AM GAY - MY COMING OUT STORY he said,
I was never offended by negative comments because I was busy embracing the gift that I have been gifted.
He knew that he was different from others since he was 11 years old.
Wayne Goss came out as gay on 13th May 2014 (Photo: Wayne Goss's YouTube channel)
He tried hard to hide his sexuality during his high school days until his mother went through his diary when he was 16. Wayne’s mother was the first one to know about his sexual orientation.
Since then, she has been a huge support for him.
Wayne's Dating Status
Wayne is very confidential about his love life. Therefore, nothing can be assumed regarding his personal affairs.
Wayne Goss: Bio And Height
Wayne was born as Wayne Alan Goss in 1978 in England. He celebrates his birthday on 4th March. He was raised in Burnham-on-Sea by his maternal uncle as he was fostered when he was eighteen months old.
Check This Out: Gavin Free's Romance With Girlfriend: Net Worth, Height
Concerning his physical appearance, he stands tall in a height of 6 feet and 0 inches (1.83 m).
Interesting Facts About Him:
- His first collection of brushes on Beautylish sold out in five minutes.
- Wayne is a self-taught make-up artist and he also took help from the book written by the famous artist like Way Bandy and Kevyn Aucoin.
- He is the first son of parents, Alan and Bernie Goss.
- His birth sign is Pisces.
- Wayne is making a good amount through his online shop, Wayne Goss –The Collection which sells high-quality brush sets.
- Wayne became interested in make-up after he suffered from acne at the age of 20.
- As of January 2020, Wayne has oover 3.75 million subscribers in his YouTube channel.
- Wayne can also demonstrate Kardashian contouring tricks on his own face.
- Besides putting make-up in his videos, Wayne don't put any make-up in his real life.