If there's a game that can compel viewers to bite their nails, it's wrestling. The wrestlers are the ones to provide thrilling moments to the public, and among many, WWE star Matthew Brett Cardona a.k.a. Zack Ryder is a notable name with badges of success in his career.
Zack grabbed the attention of the audience when he first appeared on World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Smackdown on 21st April 2005 and competed against Matt Morgan. Since then, Zack has been praised for his finishing moves like Elbro Drop, Rough Ryder, Zack Attack, and 450 Splash. Also, he is famous for his signature moves, Saving Grace, Jumping Knee Drop, Missile Dropkick, and Flapjack.
Following the same staggering and astounding moves, Zack has become a one-time WWE Intercontinental Champion, one-time WWE United States Champion, and two-time WWE (Raw) Tag Team Champion.
Zack Ryder's Dating Status
Zack is engaged to his long term girlfriend, Chelsea Green.
World Heavyweight Champion: Dolph Ziggler Wiki,Parents, Wife, Girlfriend, Net Worth
The duo started dating from early 2017 and remained girlfriend and boyfriend for two more years. Then, Zack decided to embark on a new journey when he got down on one knee to propose Chelsea in April 2019.
Zack Ryder celebrates 2020's New Year with fiancee Chelsea Green on 1st January 2020 (Photo: Zack Ryder's Instagram)
The two are making plans to get married soon, but the date is yet to be set.
Details On His Fiancée
His fiancée, Chelsea, is also a professional wrestler and is mostly recognized by her profession name Jaida. She garnered fame after competing on the reality series, WWE Tough Enough VI. Moreover, Chelsea won the ASW Girls Gone Wrestling competition in 2015.
Another Female WWE Superstar: Becky Lynch Boyfriend, Single, Married, Dating
Likewise, Chelsea has also maintained her status as a social media star with over 330k followers on her self-titled Instagram account.
Before falling deeply in love with his fiancée Chelsea, Zack shared an intimate relationship with his fellow WWE superstar Emma (real name: Tenille Dashwood) around early 2016. But, they both separated their paths at the beginning of 2017.
As per therichest.com, Zack’s net worth is $500 thousand.
Besides, WWE paid him $135K as a base salary in 2014; whereas, he was paid $535K in 2015.
Interesting Facts About Him:
- Zack Ryder (Matthew Brett Cardona) was born on 14th May 1985 in Long Island, New York.
- He stands is a height of 6 feet and 2 inches (1.8m) with an approximate weight of 224 lbs. (102 kg).
- Zack's birth sign is Taurus.
- He has a brother named Greg.
- The WWE star's father had a hip replacement on 6th July 2016.
- While he was in high school, he suffered from cancer but succeeded in overcoming it. However, he had to miss one year of school.
- Zack always wanted to represent his home area “516.” So, he inked the number in his leg in December 2019 by the famous tattoo artist Mike Rubendall of Kings Avenue Tattoo.
- He released the iTunes top 100 single Hoeski in 2013.