Avani Gregg Wiki, TikTok, Parents, What is Her Age?
Avani Gregg is a social media star and gymnast. She rose to stardom from TikTok, where she posts comedy skits, dance, lip-syncing, transition, challenges videos in her account. She is especially renown for her effects makeup as well as cosplay skills.
Apart from her enormous presence and success in social platforms, Avani is represented by talent agency 'Juice Krate Media Group', Los Angeles, California. She has already endorsed brands like SylviaStyle (2019, Cherry Top Cosmetics (2019), Dollsy (2019, Vans (2019), Gucci (2019), Nike (2019) and Louis Vuitton (2019).
Wiki- What is Her Age?
Born in 2002, Avani celebrates her birthday on 23 November. Hailing from Indiana, the United States, she is of part Mongolian and of Indian descent. Avani's astrological sign is Sagittarius. About her educational background, she is a high school student.
Besides being an internet sensation, she is a level 9 gymnast. Avani has also demonstrated her gymnast skills on her YouTube channel, where she has garnished over 174K subscribers.
Explore More: Avani Gregg Wiki, TikTok, Parents, What is Her Age?
Avani stands at the height of 1.55meters (5 feet 1 inch) and weighs approximately around 50kg. She has dark brown hair and dark brown colored eyes.
On her distinctive features, she has naturally curly hair and fuller lips.
In the family, Avani has two sisters named Shanti Gregg, and Priya Gregg. Her sister Shanti is also an internet personality known for casual-chic modeling and lifestyle photos.
Shanti has over 23K followers on her Instagram account; she had uploaded her first picture on her Instagram in March 2017.
Avani Gregg with her mother(May 2019)(Source: Avani’s Instagram)
Besides, Avani adores her dad and mom named Anisha.
Quick Facts About Avani:
- Avani was just a 14 year old when she started attracting audiences in her social platforms.
- Her sister was photographed in Los Angeles by another TikTok star Tyler Pauley in October 2019.
- She has over 6.2 million fans on TikTok and over 1.2 million followers on her Instagram account.
- In March 2018, Avani pranked her fans that she broke her back during gymnastics and later pretending to have tattooed a mermaid on her forearm in August 2018.
- She has a habit of skateboarding when she feels down, sad, or bored.
- In 2018, she created a Depop account where she allows people to sell second-hand items. She used to sell things she wore or special occasion items like t-shirts marking her 100k and 1 million 'ffanbasesanbase' on her TikTok account.
- In May 2019, Avani combined a long black dress with black Crocs shoes with a flower print as a way to combine comfort and elegance.