Colion Noir is an American civil rights activist, lawyer, and host of the web series- NOIR.
He was recruited by NRA News in 2013. Since the year, he has appeared at its convention in Houston and is also considered NRA's "most prominent black commentator."
Let's figure out his age, wife, girlfriend and net worth in detail.
Education And Career Of Colion Noir
Colion (real name: Collins Iyare Idehen Jr.) graduated from a high school in Houston. After completing high school, he attended the University of Houston and earned a degree in Political Science. Likewise, he also has a J.D. degree from the Thurgood Marshall School of Law at Texas Southern University.
Consider Reading Another Internet Personality: Gabriela Bee Bio: From Age, Parents, Brother, Songs To Birthday
Colion became interested in guns while he was a student of the Thurgood Marshall School of Law. Therefore, he started a self-titled YouTube channel on 3rd January 2013, where he talks about the latest guns available in the market along with the gun seller's rights.
Colion Noir is checking Gun AR-15 at a Dallas gun shop (Photo: Los Angeles Times)
He has uploaded a total of 719 videos until January 2020 with a subscriber count of more than one million.
Furthermore, he has a website, from where Colion blogs about the second amendment issues and sells merchandise.
Married Or With Girlfriend?
Colion Noir claims to be a single man and doesn’t consider himself a marriage marital. However, during his college years, the YouTuber had dated a girlfriend.
Read About Another YouTuber Married Life: Scott Tweedie Bio: From Age, Dating, Gay, Parents & More
Colion later broke up with his girlfriend as he was fed up with her nagging and ungrateful nature. According to him, he would love to make a wife who has got an interest in guns.
- Colion Noir was born on 27 November 1983 in Houston Taxes.
- His father was a chef, while his mother worked as a nurse. Both of Colion's parents had migrated from Nigeria in the USA.
- The YouTuber made an allusion to the Black Panthers in defending the NRA's stance on guns well.
- He sharply criticized the students' age as a disqualifier for talking about gun measures.
- Colion Noir, a National Rifle Association commentator, is regularly featured on NRA’s website.
- Colion believes that he is one of those people who tends to find aesthetic value in mechanical things, whether it be a car or a gun.