Evan Edinger Bio: Age, Dating, Married, Sexuality Talks, Education
Evan Edinger is known for his comedic series Puns, American vs British series through which he compares topics such as exams, healthcare systems, and taxes with guest YouTubers, primarily from England.
He also owns a secondary self-titled travel channel.
Bio- Age And Early Life
An American by nationality, Evan Edinger was born on 29 July 1990 in Deptford, Southern New Jersey- where he was raised along with his two brothers.
However, after his parents separated when Evan was 16, he moved with his mother to a small farm town.
Education And Career
Evan attended the Salem Community College in New Jersey and earned his Arts degree in 2010. Later, in 2012, he graduated with a Bachelor's degree in Mathematics from Rowan University.
Consider Reading About Another YouTube Star: Amy Shira Teitel Bio Unveils Age, Married Status, Education & Net Worth
Similarly, Evan created his first YouTube channel in June 2006 but began posting videos only in 2010. Soon after, the YouTube star came to notice with his video series called Uh-Oh Evan's Got An Opinion.
In 2011, he began uploading song covers and then moved to vlogs and sketch comedy.
Relationship And Dating Status
Evan had his first girlfriend when he was a teenager of age 18. But, the two broke up after dating for about a year.
Later, Evan’s name was linked with the YouTube musician Dodie Clark, with whom he wanted to get married at some point.
Evan with ex-girlfriend Dodie Clark on 29 July 2019 (Photo: Dodie Clark's Instagram)
However, after living together as roommates from January 2015, he changed his mind and moved out of his relationship with Dodie.
As Evan came out as a demisexual in January 2015, it's evident he is interested in a date to any person 'either male or female' in case of good bonding. But, he hasn’t dated any male to date.
Take A Snoop At Gay Man: Openly Gay Prabal Gurung Bio: From Married, Family To Net Worth
Despite not being a gay man by sexuality, he still supports the gay community.
- Evan stands at a height of 6 feet 4 inches (1.93).
- His birth sign is Leo.
- He has nearly half a million subscribers on his YouTube channel.
- Evan was previously known from his YouTube channel, Naveregnide.
- He owns a company for his YouTube business called Puns LLC.
- He met President George W. Bush, and got a signed letter from President Barack Obama as a Boy Scout.
- Evan didn't drink alcohol until he was 21.
- He took an IQ test and was subsequently placed in a Learning Enrichment Acceleration’Program while he was in 3rd grade.
- In 2011, he did live shows on BlogTv for some time.
- Evan is fond of making childish pranks.