Genneya Walton is an American professional dancer and actress. She is mostly known for the co-lead role of ‘Bryden Bandweth’ in the 'Netflix’ web series 'Project Mc2 which was telecasted in 2015.
Genneya loved to dance since she was six years old. She learned various dance forms such as hip-hop, jazz, lyrical, contemporary, jazz-funk, ballet, tap, and a ballroom at multiple dance studios and dance conventions in the US.
Besides that, she even took a class in Brooke Byler Acting Studio.
Let's figure out Genneya's life in detail!
Wiki- Family And Childhood
The American girl, Gennaya, carries a height of 5 feet 7 inches (1.50 meters). She was born in Chicago on 22 February 1999. She grew up along with her sister.
Gennaya graduated with honors securing a 4.15 GPA in June 2017.
Genneya Walton is in the dancing mood with Ysa Penarejo ( Photo:Zimbio.com)
During her childhood, Genneya loved to collect the rock and get involved in various activities such as rollerblading, ice skating, swimming, bicycling, and tumbling.
Following her passion, Genneya started dancing professionally since the age of 12. She showed her dancing performance in a few TV shows such as the 'Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards, The X Factor, and the Radio Disney Music Awards.
Side-by-side, she got a chance to perform in TV shows. In 2014, she played ‘Renata,’ a rich and spoiled girl bullying the female protagonist, in the drama Isabelle Dances Into the Spotlight. Likewise, she appeared as ‘Nora’ in the 2015 TV series 'Jessie,' as ‘Simone’ in 'The Thunderarms in 2016, and as ‘Maddy Wayne’ in the 'Nickelodeon’ musical comedy TV series School of Rock in 2016.
In 2018, Genneya played ‘Laila Creedy’ in two episodes of the 'Fox' TV series "9-1-1."
Till the date, she has given a few noticeable live performances at events and shows, some of them being Dizzy Feet Benefit Gala, Dancescape, Disney’s Next Big Thing, Nickelodeon Kid’s Choice Awards, and the 5 LP’s Music Video Concert.
- In an interview with ClicheMag in June 2016, Genneya said that her beautiful curled hair secret is DevaCurl Decadence shampoo and conditioner with the Camille Rose.
- She prefers homemade vegan cheeseburger covered in melty vegan cheese with lettuce, tomato, and avocado.
- Genneya's favorite food is Sushi.
- Her celebrity crush is Shawn Mendes.
- Genneya is a fan of Beyoncé's music as well as Banks and Melanie Martinez.
- She involved in Children’s Miracle Network and the ‘American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals’ (ASPCA) and which is purely a charitable work.