Hunter March is an American personality, best known as the host of Netflix's game show, Sugar Rush. He came to the television world inspired by his grandfather, Hal March, who was the host of the successful game show, The $64,000 Question.
Apart from his hosting career, Hunter is also a well-recognized YouTuber and has also worked for the YouTube channel, AwesomenessTV.
Age, Parents, And Siblings
Hunter March was born on 15 April 1991 in California, USA.
Also Know Who Is This Personality:- Humza Arshad Bio: Parents Background, Ethnicity & Personal Life Details
He grew up alongside his brother Dylan, one step-sister, and three step-brothers.
Hunter's Rumored Girlfriend
Hunter's dating speculation with reality star Morgan Stewart surfaced on 26 November 2018 after he posted a picture of the two on Instagram.
However, keeping the dating rumors in mind, he later made fun of the gossips through a post on 5th November 2019.
Hunter March with Morgan Stewart on 5th November 2019 (Photo: Hunter March's Instagram)
Previously, Hunter March was in a relationship with Lex Lee, a furniture designer and YouTuber star. Lex has a channel called LexPotato- which she started in July of 2015. Moreover, Lee was also a winner of the Chairing Styles competition held by the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising in 2013.
Hunter started a career at YouTube with his self-titled channel in 2010. His channel has more than 392K subscribers and about 17 million views as of January 2020.
Take A Snoop About Career Of Another YouTube Personality: Morgan Stewart Wiki, Wedding, Husband, Pregnant, Parents, Net Worth
Similarly, Hunter had begun his career as an intern at the YouTube channel, AwesomenessTV, in 2012. Later, he became an on-camera host and producer for the company.
Furthermore, he hosted the show Daily Report for over five years alongside shows like DearHunter and You're Busted.
- He has published a book called "TBH" through Scholastic.
- Hunter is the host of Game Show Network's Emogenius, which premiered in 2017.
- His zodiac sign is Aries.
- The Youtube star is the grandson of Hal March, who’s best known for hosting The $64,000 Question, a popular game show that ran from 1955 to 1958.
- Hunter hosted the backstage segments at the Teen Choice Awards in 2016.
- He never graduated from college.
- A California native, Hunter was just 28 when he started his own YouTube channel.
- He stands at a height of 5 feet 11 inches(1.80meters).
- He began co-hosting E!’s late-night talk show, Nightly Pop, with Morgan Stewart and Nina Parker in September 2018.