Jukka Hilden is a Finnish TV actor, writer, and producer- who has worked in several TV shows, including Let It Die (2016), The Dudesons (2006), and Kill Arman (2009).
On top of that, as one of the prominent members of the stunt group called The Dudesons, he has been enthralling the viewers through his stunts in his Youtube channel The DUDESONS VLOG. To date, the channel has amassed over 1.84 million subscribers.
Bio: Age, Height
Jukka Hilden stands 5 feet and 11 ¾ inches (1.82m) above the ground.
The TV actor was born on 3 August 1980 in Seinajoki, Finland. He is Finnish by nationality.
Another TV Actor Bio:- Asa Soltan Rahmati Married, Husband, Divorce, Boyfriend, Baby, Net Worth
Other than his real name, Jukka is also known by his nickname, Hullu-Jukka The Ringleader.
Jukka Hilden's Wedding To Wife, Married Life
Jukka Hilden is enjoying his marital life with Chachi Gonzalez. The couple had their nuptial bliss in September 2019.
Jukka Hilden with his wife Chachi Gonzalez on 28 September 2019 (Photo:- Jukka Hilden's Instagram)
At the time of the wedding, Chachi was pregnant with the couple's first child. Later, the pair welcomed a baby girl on 25 November 2019.
Talking about their meet-ups, the couple had first encountered each other during the filming of the Ultimate Expedition Program in 2018. And, shortly after their meet-ups, the relationship flourished and they got engaged.
Who Is Jukka's Wife Chachi Gonzalez?
Chachi Gonzales is a dancer, choreographer, actress, and member of the dance crew I.aM.mE. Also, she is the winner of the 2011 season of the reality show, America’s Best Dance Crew.
Further, she was honored with Teen Choreographer of the Year Award at the World of Dance Industry Awards in 2012.
Previously, Jukka Hilden had tied the wedding knot with Outi Haapasalmi in 2011 after a lengthy affair. But, their marital life couldn’t sustain for long and they finally decided to part ways in 2018.
This May Pique Your Interest:- Jacob Roloff Wiki: Girlfriend, Engaged, Family, Height, Job, Net Worth
Jukka took to Twitter to announce his divorce on 25 March 2018. Even after the split, they were in friendly terms. Together, the ex-couple were blessed with two sons named Sisu and Lili.
The former husband-wife duo had welcomed their first child in 2010 and second in 2014.
- Jukka is recognized for his notable roles in TV series like Sori (2001-2003) and Duudsoni Elämää (2004).
- When he was nine, he made a homemade bomb that went off and burned his face.
- The actor had appeared in The Legend of Hercules (2014), but his scenes were deleted.
- Jukka has inked a tattoo on the back of his neck named "Live hard live your dream." It symbolizes his passionate way of living life and enjoying every moment. Also, he has an inked tattoo on his lower arm, which resembles the shape of a diamond.
- Zukka starred in the 2008 Movie titled Where the #$&% Is Santa?