What Is Young Lyric Age? Wiki: Details On Parents, Boyfriend
A precocious American hip hop artist, Young lyric, also known as Lyrikkal, started captivating viewers and audiences with her impeccable rapping style and dancing at her tender age. She gained popularity from her mesmerizing remix of Lil Wayne’s song ‘No worries.’ And so far, she has cast her magic spell over 35 music videos.
Apart from that, Young Lyric has few popular singles, namely ‘Young &Fly, ’Just keep Rokin,’ 'Youngest In the Game’ and ‘#2Fresh2Fly’.
What Is The Young Lyric Age? Wiki
Young Lyric is an American rapper based in Houston, Texas. She was born on 30 July 2000. Her original name is Lyric Michelle Ragston. Besides, she has maintained her charming and appealing personality as she crossed 19 autumns.
You May Enjoy This:- Sam Milby Bio-Age
Talking about her body measurements, she has a height of 5 feet and 2 inches (157.5cm), and she weighs about 51 kg(112.5lbs).
Young Lyrics is currently in an affair with NBA Youngboy. She officially admitted her relationship with a rapper NBA Youngboy through her Instagram post in December 2019.
Young Lyrics with her boyfriend NBA Youngboy on December 2019 ( Photo:-Young Lyrics' Instagram)
Before tying the relationship bond with Young Lyrics, NBA Youngboy had an affair with Floyd Mayweather’s daughter, Yaya. NBA is known for his song named ‘Song-for-song rap beef”.
In an interview with DJ Smallz on 19 September 2018, Young Lyric clarified the people's misconceptions regarding her pregnancy and abortions. She mentioned that it was one of the craziest things she had ever heard about her being pregnant. She deemed it false and full of lies.
She also stated that she is more focused on her career rather than on people’s opinions.
Details On Parents, Ethnicity
Young Lyrics is of African-American descent. She is the daughter of her musician father Mitchell Ragston III. And, she maintains close ties with her mother. Amid wider speculations about her ethnicity, she admitted that her dad is half-Thai in her twitter post of 24 February 2016.
This May Mesmerize You:- Anya Chalotra parents
Nevertheless, in an interview with DJ Smallz for his YouTube Channel on 17 March 2019, she revealed that she represents black ethnicity.
Her siblings include two younger sisters. One of her sister's names is Haley Ragston.
Interesting Facts About Her
- In 2015, she released two new albums titled ‘H.G.I.C’ and ‘Princess’.
- She is bestowed with the title of Hip Hop Princess. She has also been entitled to “The best 15-year-Old Rapper Alive by worldstarhiphop.com.
- Her musician dad and uncle boosted her faith in Music from an early age of 6.
- Acclaimed singers and hip-hop artists Beyonce and Nicki Minaj is her source of Musical Inspirations.
- She has amassed over 1.5 million followers on her Instagram.
- She became viral online through her remix of Young Jeezy’s Lose My Mind. At that time she was just 9 years old and for the first time, it gave her the artistic feel.
- She gained her artistic height from the Lifetime TV reality show The Rap Game. She was one of the toughest and competitive rappers of the show.
- In 2018, she bagged the title of “Female Hip Hop artist of the Year” at the GO-DJ Awards Houston. And in the same year, she won the Broadcast Houston Awards for the ‘Best Female Hip Hop Artist.”