Who Is NFL Brooks Reed Married To? Wife & Baby Details
American football player Brooks Reed plays as an outside linebacker for the Arizona Cardinals of the National Football League (NFL).
He spent four years with the Texans before signing with the Atlanta Falcons in 2015. Moreover, he also played college football for the University of Arizona.
Brook’s Bio With Age
Brook Reed was born on 28 February 1987 in Tucson Arizona. He was raised with his two siblings Lucas and Katie.
Read About Married Life Of Another Celebrity: Is Colion Noir Married Or Still Single? Age, Real Name, Net Worth
Who Is Brooks Reed Married To? Baby Details
Brooks Reed has been married to his wife Natalie Petratis since 31 May 2016 at Houston. The pair got engaged on 8 Nov 2014.
Brooks Reed with his wife Natalie Petratis and a son Burke Ellis Reed on 29 September 2019 ( Photo: Natalie Petratis' Instagram)
The couple shares a baby son named Burke Ellis Reed, born on 21 July 2019.
Brooks Reed Net Worth
Brooks ended up the contract with the Houston Texans in 2015. Following a few days, he joined the team of Atlanta Falcons team at a $25 million deal for five years.
Read Net Worth Of Another Personality:- Is Mark Rober Married Now? Net Worth, Education & More
Similarly, on 9th February 2019, he signed a one year contract at $1.625 million with Arizona Cardinals.
- Brook’s zodiac sign is Pisces.
- In 2018, he played in all 16 games, recording one sack, one forced fumble, and 24 tackles and additionally, four seasons with the Houston Texans.
- In 2011, Reed won the Tom Hansen Medal, which is given to each member institution’s outstanding senior male and female student-athlete based on the exhibition of the greatest combination of performance and achievement in scholarship, athletics, and leadership.
- Brooks was ranked the 9th best fullback in the country by Yahoo/Rivals Sports.
- On 8 November,2019 he was placed on injured reserve with a hamstring injury.
- Brooks recorded his first NFL quarterback sack against the Tennessee Titans on 23 October 2011.
- On 10 September 2017, against the Chicago Bears in the season opener, he had two sacks in the 23–17 victory.
- Brooks rushed for 350 yards with seven touchdowns as a junior, earning first-team All-league and honorable mention All-state.
- Brook celebrates his wife birthday on 30th June.
- Brook celebrates the 4th marriage anniversary on 31 May 2019.
- Brook finished in his time at Sabino High School with 759 running yards, with an average of 30.4 yards per game according to MaxPreps.
- The NFL player stands at a height of 6 feet 3 inches (1.9 meters) with a height of Weight 254 Ibs.