Insight Coi Leray & Trippie Redd Relationship, Her Wiki, Age, Dad
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
This proverb best suits in the life of an American Rapper Coi Leray. At the age of 16, she left her high school to pursue her career in music. Then she diligently followed her passion, gaining the support of her musician father.
Surprisingly, Coi's career took a new turn when she captivated the music enthusiast with her breakthrough song titled “G.A.N’ and “Pac Girl” in 2017.
Her Wiki, Age
Coi Leray was born on 11 May 1997 in New Jersey, USA. Her real name is Brittany Collins. Talking about her body measurements, she has a height of 5 feet and 3 Inches and weight about 57 Kg.
Enjoy Reading This:- Who is Patric Brammal
Insight Coi Leray & Trippie Redd Relationship
Focusing on the relationship status of hip-hop artist Coi Leray, she enjoyed a good bonding with a fellow rapper Tripple Redd.
Trippe mentioned about their meetups in an interview with hotnewhiphop.com in August 2019. They first sighted each other in Los Angeles. Trippe was already overwhelmed by Coi's music and thought she was dope.
After then, they started wooing each other on Instagram, and slowly, their relationship prospered.
Coi Leray and her ex-boyfriend Tripple Redd (Photo:-genius.com)
But surprisingly, their breakup rumors surfaced after they deleted all their previous photos from their Instagram. Podcaster No Jumper revealed this fact in his twitter post on 25 August 2019.
Additionally, in November 2019, Coi's ex-boyfriend, Tripple Redd, released a track titled “Leray,” where he had vented his feelings regarding breakup with Coi Leray.
Family And Ethnicity
Coi Leray represents a mixed ethnicity as she possesses the Puerto Rican and Cape Verdean descent. It denotes her Black and Hispanic race.
Her dad's name is Raymond Scott, who is also known for his name Benzino. He is a famous music producer and Hip-Hop Executive. He gained a new artistic height after starring in VH1’s Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.
Take A Snoop:- Young Lyric details on parents
He has amassed over one million followers on his Instagram. The whereabouts of her mother couldn’t be disclosed. Besides her parents, Coi's siblings include an elder and a younger brother named Kwame and Taj, respectively.
Interesting Facts About Coi Leray
- Coi Leray started getting connected with her fans on Instagram from October 2017.
- She started uploading her songs on YouTube from the age of 14.
- She has endorsed different popular brands, including Puma, Chanel, Box garments, and Adidas Y-3.
- She has about 104 thousand subscribers on her YouTube channel. And, yearly, she makes about $3.2 thousand to $50.4 thousand from her YouTube Earnings, as per the Social Blade.
- She celebrated her 21st birthday in 2019.
- Coi previously worked as a salesgirl.
- Her Ex-boyfriend Trippe Redd is a trap artist, who gained popularity for his song named ‘Love Scars/ you hurt me.’