Whether it’s about building strong public relations or reporting on a wide array of topics, Damali Keith has been phenomenal in her job as a Fox 26 reporter.
Through her reporting job, she has laid her hands in a plethora of community outreach programs. Her daring and spirited personality has been a cornerstone for her stalwart reports on women empowerment issues.
Likewise, she has been consistently motivating women to fight against domestic violence. Also, she has reported in many sensitive issues of the community to lift the morale of the underprivileged people.
Wiki: Age, Birthday
Damali Keith (real name: Damali Ayana Keith) is a Fox 26 reporter, born on 30 July 1972. Though she now resides in Houston, Texas, she was raised in Memphis, Tennesse. The TV host of Caucasian ethnicity follows Christianity.
Take A Snoop:- CJ Pearson details
As a student, she attended Clark Atlanta University and completed her education in Mass communication.
Family Of Mothers And Daughters
Damali Keith shares a familiar tie with her daughter. Her social media posts are evidence of this fact.
Damali Keith with her daughter on 12 April 2018 (Photo:- Damali Keith's Facebook)
On the other hand, her daughter is fond of animals and loves petting. Other than her daughter, Damali also has a mother in her family. Unfortunately, her ovarian cancer survivor mom passed away in January 2015.
Net Worth And Salary
Damali Keith earns a rewarding salary due to her 12 years of experience as a reporter at Fox 26.
Knock! Knock! This May Surprise You:- Abby Ryder net worth
Apart from this, she is enriching her fortunes from the Amazon sales of her book “A Great Day To Live.” Available in both online and paper formats, the kindle version of this book is priced at $4.99. Similarly, the paperback price of this book is $12.99.
Quick Facts About Her
- Damali began her journalistic career as a TV reporter from Owensboro, Kentucky. Then, she went to Evansville, Indianapolis, and later continued her reporting job in Memphis, Tennessee. Only in July 2000, she began working for Fox 26 where she spent her lengthy career.
- It’s been almost 19 years and 6 months she is serving as a reporter of Fox 26 Houston.
- Apart from reporting, she loves to spend her leisure time in playground, parks, restaurant and shopping mall with her daughter. And she is equally fond of listening to music and reading books.
- She has the sound industrial knowledge in the field of Public Relations, Journalism, Social Media Marketing and Editing.
- Damali is the author of a novel titled “A Great Day To Live.” It was published on 5th November 2015.