Moriah Elizabeth is a crafty social media influencer, who is famous for posting squishing toys videos. She is passionate about everything relating to squishy toys. Besides that, she also posts content related to parodies, tags, vlogs, DIY squishes, miscellaneous DIYs, and wreck this journal videos on her social platforms.
For her influence as a social media star, Moriah was also nominated for the ‘Shorty Social Good Award’ for ‘Breakout YouTube of the Year’ in 2019.
Is Moriah Married?
Moriah got married to her college boyfriend when she was just 19 years old. She saw Jordan for the first time at the age of 10. However, they only started dating in 2013 during their college years.
Moriah Elizabeth with her husband Jordan (Source: i.ytimg.com)
In queries about getting married at such a young age, Moriah had clarified that any outside force like pregnancy or religion hadn't forced them to get married at such a young age. Instead, Moriah's inner feeling for Jordan was the reason for their nuptials—she realized that Jordan is her only soulmate.
Moriah has led a pretty successful career as a social media star; she has a huge presence in social platforms with more than 3.96 million subscribers on her self-titled YouTube channel and over 139K followers on her Instagram page.
Apart from YouTubing, she had published her art journal 'Create This Book' in 2015. The book was inspired by her various 'Wreck This Journal' videos. Later, she released her second book 'Create This Book 2' in August 2018.
Besides that, she has also launched her online merch store ‘Moriah-Elizabeth-Teespring’ where her fans can buy clothes, home accessories, and bags.
Moriah Elizabeth's Earnings
According to Socialblade, from her A- graded YouTube channel, Moriah is estimated to make around $154.9K to $2.5 Million annually.
How Old Is Moriah Elizabeth? Birthday
Moriah celebrates her birthday on 14 November. She was born in 1994 in the United States. She enrolled in a graphic designing program in her school.
On her physical attributes, Moriah stands at the height of 1.73 meters (5 feet 8 inches) and weighs approximately around 60 Kg.
The YouTube star Moriah Elizabeth is of mixed ethnicity—her mother is of Caucasian ethnicity and her father of Peruvian/Italian.
She also has a younger brother Sam in the family who has appeared in numerous videos for her channel.
Some Interesting Facts About Moriah:
- Moriah created her YouTube channel in August 2010. But, she only started posting content on her channel after two years in 2012.
- She had set a goal of 200K subscribers by 2018 and 300K in the best case scenario when she first started out her YouTube career.
- The social media star started her 'Wreck This Journal' on 8 April 2018 on her fans' demand.
- In her free time, Moriah likes going on hiking, thrift shopping and spending time around loved ones.
- She doesn't like seafood and thinks fish stinks.
- Moriah doesn’t like hardcore action movies; she finds an explosion and loud sounds boring. She prefers musical over such genres.