Nomi Leasure is a journalist and blogger, who is well-known for covering topics on fashion and feminism. She works as an advice columnist for 'Taylor Magazine'. Her articles for Taylor Magazine are organized in Dear Abby style with an advice column. She usually starts with Dear Nomi at the beginning of her blog.
Besides, Nomi has also worked with women’s health as well as lifestyle magazines like AnneofCarversville.com and GOOD Worldwide Inc.
Who Is She Dating Now?
Nomi is often seen spending splendid time with her boyfriend named Yaniv. Yes! She is in a happy relationship with her man.
She started featuring him on her Instagram page since October 2017.
Nomi Leasure with Yaniv (July 2018)(Source: Nomi’s Instagram)
Since then, her fans can witness the beautiful journalist sharing romantic moments on Instagram whether it's a holiday at the beach or traveling and spending weekends together.
Don't Miss This: Lukas Walton, Sam Walton's Son: Wiki, Wife, Girlfriend, Net Worth
Nomi Leasure & Mac Miller Relationship
Before dating Yaniv, Nomi was in a long term relationship with American rapper, Mac Miller. They had started dating in high school, and Mac was her high school prom date. She also moved with Mac from Los Angeles to Brooklyn when Mac’s career started to blow up.
Unfortunately, things amongst the pair started to fall out. They were speculated to have split in 2016 after dating about eight years.
After his split with Nomi, Mac moved on with a singer Ariana Grand and dated from August 2016 to May 2018. It seemed like the pair parted their ways with mutual consent. Later, Mac also released a mix-tape Macadelic in 2013, which was about Nomi.
Nomi was born on 18 April 1991 in Pennsylvania. She attended Temple University and majored in broadcasting, telecommunications, and mass media degree.
The beautiful journalist has also held a newsroom apprentice at KDKA-TV News, Pittsburgh.
Some Interesting Facts About Nomi Leasure
- The 28-year old journalist's birth sign is Aries.
- Unlike her ex-boyfriend Mac Miller whose almost entire body was covered in tattoos, Nomi has got only one inner thigh tattoo.
- Her ex-boyfriend Mac Miller passed away on 7 September 2018, which was reported as a result of an apparent overdose. After the death, Nomi took on Instagram in September 2018 to pay tribute stating him as” a person who forever changed my life.”
- Nomi has also shown her support for political agenda in her social platforms and has shown her advocacy for Andrew Gillum, the Democratic candidate for Florida governor and Michelle Obama in the past.
- Nomi has a huge presence on social platforms, especially Instagram, where she has garnered over 35.2K followers.
- She has never been reported of getting engaged or having a husband.