Stephanie Sy Bio: From Age, Husband, Daughter To Education
Stephanie Syn is a PBS NewsHour correspondent and serves as an anchor of PBS NewsHour West.
Stephanie has worked with many news agencies as an anchor and correspondent. Mainly she served in ABC News, Al Jazeera America, CBSN, CNN International, and PBS NewsHour Weekend.
Likewise, she has been honored with many prestigious awards for her commendable work as a global correspondent. It includes an Overseas Press Club Award, Gracia Award, Business Emmy Award, and Associated Press Award.
Stephanie Sy is in a relationship with David Jenson. The pair first met in 2015 at their workstations. They both used to work for Al Jazeera America, where Stephanie was a news anchor, and David was an on-air reporter. Both of their previous marriages ended up in a divorce.
A romantic relationship developed between the pair, and they got married on June 17 at Point Dume in Malibu, California.
Stephanie Sy and her Husband David Jenson Ariosto (Photo: wikinetworth.com)
Stephanie and her husband share a child. She also has a daughter from her previous marriage.
Who Is David Jenson?
David Ariosto is a photojournalist for CNN. He has worked for National Geographic Reuters, CNN, NPR, Al Jazeera America, and Brut. Now he is serving as the executive producer of GZERO media at Euroasia Group.
Stephanie completed her Bachelor's degree from the University of Pennsylvania with a double-major in International Relations and Environmental Studies in 1999.
More For Your IQ:- JP Sears Bio: Details On His Married Life, Religion, College
During her time at the university, Stephanie worked as a reporter for University TV Asian Pacific American Heritage Week. Also, she worked for The Daily Pennsylvanian as a reporter.
Stephanie's parents are Li Sy and John J. Sy. Her father, John, is a certified public accountant in San Marino. Similarly, her mother is a real estate broker for Coldwell Banker.
Quick Facts About Her
- Stephanie was born on 16 January 1977 in Southern California.
- She used to work for Yahoo News. There she made news coverage of the 2018 Midterm Elections. Likewise, she was actively engaged on Election Day 2016 where she reported from Donald Trump’s Victory Party.
- The anchor was honored with Overseas Press Club Award for her commendable work during the Sichuan Earthquake in 2008. During this time, she covered breaking news for ABC News with full responsibility and confidence.
Interesting Details On Sports Anchor:- Lisa Salters Wiki, Married, Divorce, Husband, Family, Net Worth
- She is also the recipient of the Business Emmy Award for her effort and contribution to the ABC World News report ,Global Food Crisis.
- For her laudable work as the host of an interview program Talk to Al Jazeera, she was honored with Gracia Award in 2015. Her interview with Gloria Steinem got her this award.
- During her career as a global news reporter, she has covered major issues of the world including the Supreme Court’s Gay marriage ruling, the re-opening of the US embassy in Cuba, and terrorist attacks in Europe.
- Stephanie began her career journey working in local news and television stations in Norfolk, VA, and Florence, SC.
- She has also won an Associated Press Award for her war coverage in the Middle East for the NY Times Broadcast Group in 2003.
- She serves on the Advisory Board of report for America.
- In 2015, she was honored with an Asian American Journalist Associations' Mentor of the Year Award.