Dee Devlin is mostly famous for her long-term relationship with UFC star Conor McGregor. She also helps UFC star finance and also helps him in training.
Let’s figure out baby, wedding plan, and pregnancy.
Wiki- Age And Birthday
Dee Devlin was born on 9 August 1989 in Ireland.
Know Bio Of Another Celebrity:- Lisa Thorner, Damon Wayans' Ex-wife: Bio, Age, Children & Facts
She was raised along with her sisters named Sarah and Cathy in Walkinstown, a suburb of Dublin.
Dating Life And Children
Dee Devlin met UFC star in 2008. After dating for eight years, they welcomed a first baby son named Jack McGregor Jr, born on 5 May 2017 and a second baby girl named Coria McGregor on 4 January 2019.
According to the report of Mirror, the couple is planning for a big wedding in Dublin. However, the duo hasn’t revealed the wedding plan in detail yet.
McGregor's Net Worth
The estimated net worth of Dee’s boyfriend McGregor is $120 million, according to the celebritynetworth.com.
Read About Net Worth Of Another Celebrity:- Maggie Sajak Bio: From Age, Parents, Family, Net Worth To Songs
Besides MMA fighting, he earned $47 million from salary and endorsements between 2018 and 2019.
Interesting Facts About Dee Devlin And Boyfriend McGregor:
- The UFC star McGregor was born in Crumlin, Ireland on14 July 1988.
- McGregor is also trained in Tae Kwon Do, karate, capoeira, and kickboxing.
- McGregor began a plumbing apprenticeship in 2006 at the age of 17.
- Dee received an honorary as the Most Stylist Newcomer Award in Dublin, Ireland.
- On 6 April 2013, McGregor made his UFC debut against Marcus Brimage.
- McGregor earned $12 million defeating Jose Aldo in 13 seconds on 11th December 2015.
- McGregor has fought s fought with the WWE stars like Brock Lesnar and has brash with superstars like John Cena, Sheamus, and others.
- Dee’s birth sign is Leo.
- Dee’s boyfriend became the first Irish Champion in December 2015.
- McGregor won his debut match in the first round by TKO.
- Her boyfriend’s birth sign is cancer.
- McGregor returned back on 18 January 2020 at UFC 246 against the winningest fighter Donald Cerrone.
- At UFC 246 on Saturday night in January 2020, McGregor stopped Donald Cerrone with a head kick and punches 40 seconds into the first round.
- McGregor does not believe in any pre-fight rituals.